Chapter 10: Finally Happy and Free

(Tracey's Pov)

I had trouble sleeping last night because I couldn't stop thinking about Ariel. I thought about our kiss we had shared and I swear I craved kissing her so much. Luckily I had managed to get some sleep and yet, the next morning all I could think about was Ariel...man, she was something else...I liked her so much you had no idea.

Anyways, it was 7am when me and the others had woken up, we walked to the kitchen hearing Ariel laughing. When we got to the kitchen, we saw Ariel getting hugged by her pokemon which was a sweet sight...her smile and laugh were just so beautiful and contagious that I couldn't help but smile...I was so happy that she's starting to feel better and happier now...when we first met, she was so sad, distant and scared of everything, now she just looks so much better.

Misty had asked what was going on in which Ariel said she was just talking with her pokemon. Of course Misty teased her which made Ariel shove her a bit. Misty laughed as her and Ash headed outside leaving me with Ariel. My heart and stomach fluttered a bit as I greeted her which made her do the same. I asked her how she slept which she replied that she didn't also due to last night which made me blush a little...I've never had a girl make me feel shy before...felt kinda weird but I know she feels the same way.

I told her I was thinking the same which made her smile shyly and ask where I was taking her on our date. I smiled and told her it was a surprise but I knew she was going to love it. She blushed and nodded as we met up with the others outside which Ash was training and Misty was washing hers. Ariel had all her pokemon go play with the others which made them all run towards either Ash's or Misty's pokemon.

Although her Suicune stayed by her side which I'm sure he was just being protective of Ariel. It was sweet that he wanted to make sure she was okay. Ariel gave her Suicune a little pep-talk which made him nudge against her and run off to play with the others. I was glad she had someone to protect her which made her nod as I asked if she wanted to help me with breakfast.

She smiled and nodded as we walked back inside and started to make some food. It was funny and kinda awkward when we'd bump into each other and our hands would touch. I mean I felt tingles everytime they did...I wonder if she felt the same way...the tension between us was kinda awkward though but I assumed that was normal with us kinda in the dating/relationship phase...I hope it would pass because feeling awkward is...awkward.

When breakfast was ready, we set the table and told the others which made them run towards us. Ariel got the food out for all the pokemon as the others sat around the table and grabbed food for themselves. After that, we just ate our breakfast and began to chat. Misty of course teased us and asked if we made out yet which not only made me embarrassed but the question almost made Ariel choke to death as I gently pat her back being careful because of the wounds on her back...Gonna have to check them soon.

Misty asked me where I was taking Ariel, I told her it was a secret which made Misty go 'mom mode' on us which made us laugh a bit. Truth be told, earlier the other day I found the most beautiful spot up on the hill that overlooked the city. It was so beautiful that I knew Ariel would just adore it so I decided that I would take her there for a lunch/dinner picnic.