Chapter 3: Runaway

(Ariel's Pov)

I jolted awake with a panic assuming I had another nightmare about my sisters actually kill my pokemon and not giving a fuck about me crying, begging and pleading for them to stop...they just would laugh and go on to abuse me till death as well...No one cared, no one came, I'm going to die here...alone by the hands of my own sisters who are supposed to love and protect the younger ones but no...I guess that's not how this works...

I frowned and sighed as I looked around to see I'm surrounded by all my pokemon, even Aqua. I guess my sisters didn't bother me for the rest of the night, thank god. I sighed in relief as I look to see the sun was shining brightly through my window which stung my eyes a bit, "Kip-Mudkip" Mudkip said as he was now awake.

I sniffled as I felt stray tears fall from my face. Kip frowned which made me smile as I picked him up "I'm okay. I just had a nightmare" I said, he licked my face of the tears which made me giggle a little. My other pokemon woke up due to my sad giggling, I smiled a little and pet them "Good Morning guys" I said, they all yawned and cried out their names as a sign of 'good morning' which made me smile a little.

I grabbed my bag from under my bed along with pokemon bowls. I always have this in handy incase I can't get a chance to feed my pokemon or when I plan to make my escape. I dumped some pokemon food in the bowls and set them on the ground "eat up guys" I said, my stomach growled as well which hurt a bit...I haven't anything solid in days "I'm gonna go try and eat something" I said, my pokemon nodded and hopped off my bed and on the ground to eat.

I hopped off my bed, stretching and yawning as I quietly headed out of my room hearing nothing but silence. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked to see it was only 7am, plus it's Saturday hopefully meaning my sisters are sleeping in cause like shopping, they also love sleeping in.

I headed out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen seeing no one as well. I let out a sigh in relief as I brewed some coffee and got myself a bowl of cereal. When coffee finished brewing, I poured myself a cup and headed back up to see my pokemon still either eating or just chilling with one another.

I sat on my bed and ate my cereal and drank my coffee in silence. I thought for a moment on what to do next. I just know my sisters are going to force me to battle again...they're not going to stop...they're never going to stop until me or my pokemon are dead...

I sighed a bit and suddenly lost my appetite "Kip-Mudkip" Kip said worryingly, I pet his cute little wet head "I just don't know what to do guys, if I make a break for it now then I know for sure my sisters will eventually find me, catch me and hurt me and you guys...but I don't think I can last another battle and I don't think you guys can either. I can't get a hold of my mother, I can try Misty again but then again, I don't know where she is but we have to leave now, we can't stay here any longer" I said feeling extremely nervous and anxious now as I sipped my coffee and sighed,