Chapter 2: I Just Wanna Leave...

(Ariel's Pov)

Another day in a living hell I go. I really wish Misty can come back and take me away from here. I can't stand living with my sisters anymore; I don't know how much longer I can take being here. They're forcing me to battle until my pokemon are hurt and forcing me to become a strong Gym leader like them.

But I don't want to become a Gym Leader like them...I'm nothing like them. I hate having my pokemon get hurt so that's why I want to become a pokemon breeder to help pokemon and learn lots of stuff about them and help them get better if they do get hurt...

I want them to be happy...I don't want them to battle each other and get hurt...that doesn't feel good to me...I can feel emotions more than most people and I'm more sensitive than most so seeing pokemon sad or hurt...makes me upset and I don't want that...

I've tried to call Misty plenty of times before, but she never picks up. I don't want to feel like a bother and keep calling her but I don't know how far away she is from Cerulean City. My parents don't pick up their phones either because their traveling and performing like they always so but that's why my mother gave me her Suicune to protect me because she knows I have a hard time here...

Yet my parents don't know the severity of it and yet, there's nothing anyone can do to stop them because not only do my sisters not listen...But they're older than me so there's nothing I can do...there's nothing no one can do...I just want it to stop, I just want to leave...I can't take it here anymore...I'm going to die here...

They make fun and tease my Pokemon about how weak and pathetic they are. They make fun of my breeding skills and their names I gave them...but they aren't weak or pathetic...I promise they are strong and I try my damn hardest to make them happy...I don't care if I'm on the brink of death or on my death bed...If my pokemon are happy and healthy then I don't matter.

Most of my pokemon, I got from my parents because my sisters literally follow me around and hardly leave me alone so I can't really go out and explore much of the city unless it's to get groceries or stock up on items for my pokemon. They stalk my every move and literally make me so paranoid and anxious...i'm so afraid to even leave my room fearing they'll hurt me and my pokemon...I can't tell anyone because they'll hurt me...I'm stuck here...I am trapped and they won't let me leave...I don't know what to do...

Me and my pokemon hate my sisters. They always get upset when my sisters tease and make fun of them. It's just so cruel of them and I hate them....I just don't understand why me? What did I ever do to them to deserve this? I don't deserve this...just because I'm the youngest, I deserve all this pain and abuse? That makes no sense...What's wrong with me to deserve this?

One good thing is that they don't even know I have a Suicune because if they knew, they would take him away from me without a doubt and only use him to be the strongest trainers. They'll overwork him, they'll abuse him if he doesn't listen to them...they'll try and use him against me...So my mom said keep him to myself. I have been trying my hardest to hide him but it's hard with my sisters stalking my every move.