Chapter 17: Overcoming Fears

*Omg my friend just reminded me about Tracey drawing and I like totally spaced it like halfway through this story. Well, maybe that'll make the next few chapters interesting, lol okay enjoy!*

(Ariel's Pov) *A Few Days Later*

Over the course of a few days, me and the others have been getting up early to do my training of battling the other's pokemon and letting my pokemon get used to their moves and battling without being afraid. We've also been doing the more intensive training where the others use their pokemon to use their moves either next to me or really close to me to get me used to that because knowing my sisters, they will do everything they can to hit me as well as my pokemon.

We even went on to actually battle a few times which was a little more out of my comfort zone than I liked and I sure as hell had a few panic attacks here and there but I felt stronger and I'm sure my pokemon did too. However, I've been thinking lately of a way to get my sisters off my back, I haven't been sleeping well due to this fact and well just due to everything because...yea...

But after a few days, I felt...better. I felt my confidence rise up a little as did my pokemon's and it felt good knowing that this training was paying off. Upon training, I actually came up with an idea on how to get my sisters to back off...I'll admit it wasn't a very good one and when I ran it by the others they sure as hell wasn't happy about it either, but I felt ready and I was confident enough that I could do it.

*Flashback to that moment*

Once we had taken a break from training, got some water and some food. The idea of getting my sisters off my back finally hit me. I gasped a bit catching the other's attentions "What is it Ariel?" Misty asked, I smiled a bit "I know a way to get our sisters to leave me alone for good" I said,

Everyone looked at each other "what is it?" Ash asked, I bit my lip a bit "Okay just hear me out before you think it's a crazy idea" I said, they all nodded which made me take a big deep breath "What if I cut them a deal stating that if they beat me in a battle, they can use Aqua for training but if I win then they have to leave me alone forever" I said,

Their eyes widen as they looked at each other once more "Ariel. I don't think that's a good idea" Tracey said, "Yea you know how strong our sisters our" Misty said, "Are you sure you're ready for that?" Ash asked, I sighed a bit "Guys, listen I know it's a bad idea but I wouldn't have thought of it or suggested it if I didn't know I could do it" I said,

Everyone still looked hesitant, "I need you guys to trust me on this" I said, they smiled softly and nodded "Alright. We trust you" Tracey said, I smiled softly as Tracey hugged me and kissed my head "I can do this" I said to him, he smiled "I know you can" he said which made me smile and only added more fuel to the fire.

*End of Flashback*

So, now we're here. We all woke up, got some more training in just incase and had breakfast before figuring out how exactly this plan is supposed to go. We all relaxed outside while my pokemon did some of their own training. I also told them the plan and told them not to worry or panic but they trust me and I trust me so as long as I know I can do this then I know my pokemon can too.