Chapter 20: You're Beautiful, Scars and All (SMUT)

*SMUT CHAPTER. DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ. SORRY THIS SUCKS OR IS SHORT, JUST TRYING TO FINISH THIS UP BUT ENJOY?*

(Ariel's Pov)

After we had finished breakfast, we cleaned up and went on with our day. Ash went ahead and started training for when he battles the next Orange Island Gym Leader, Misty did some training of her own to become stronger and of course my pokemon were around and having fun as well with Misty's pokemon which made me happy to see.

I couldn't help but think of mine and Tracey's moment this morning which everytime I thought about it, my heart raced, stomach churned and body ran hot. Literally it was the only thing I could think about. I couldn't stop thinking about his hands touching me and his lips on my neck...Oh man, what is this boy doing to me?

Me and Tracey were also relaxing outside trying to figure out what exactly to do because right now, things were a little bit awkward considering Misty won't leave us alone about our moment, Ash honestly had no idea what was going on because of how dense he is when it comes to love.

Honestly, all I wanted right now was for that moment to continue. My body honestly ached for Tracey; you had no idea. I sighed a bit and brought my knees to my chest and looked out at the others having fun. I wasn't exactly sure how to start up the moment again without feeling awkward and I'm sure Tracey was the same.

However, what I didn't expect was Tracey to get off the ground, dusting himself off and holding out his hand. I looked up at him with confusion which made him smirk a bit. My eyes widen and heart pounded as I grabbed onto his hand making him help me off the ground. No words were exchanged aside Tracey bringing me inside the Pokemon Center and back to our room.

He closed the door behind us before pushing me against it which made me gasp a bit. He gripped my waist a bit before his lips grazed my neck. I shivered a bit as my breathing got a bit heavier "I seriously cannot stop thinking about you or the moment we had this morning" he said lowly, I bit my lip a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck, "M-Me either" I said softly,

Tracey chuckled "So, what do you think we should do about that huh?" He asked as he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. His eyes darkened with lust which made my eyes widen with shock a bit not knowing this side of him. I honestly was at a loss for words which made Tracey chuckle "Skitty got your tongue darling?" he asked, I could feel my insides ache and burn making Tracey chuckle as he ghosted his lips over mine "Don't worry, you'll be making those pretty noises for me soon enough" he said, I gasped as he pressed his lips against mine which made me whimper and kiss back.

The kiss was so electrifying and hot that I felt like I was sweating. Tracey kept one arm by my head and the other gripping my waist which made me whimper as I pulled at his hair. Tracey groaned before grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. My eyes widen and heart raced out of my chest as he did the same to his shirt.