Chapter 15

*Ameerah POV1.*

After getting my hair did l left and wenr home. I  really had nothing to do.

That was bad considering I was a teenager and it was A saturday night.

That made me realize that I had no life

l didnt care though because my in the home game was too strong.

I Needed to get some friends man , this Shit was getting ridiculous .

I Slick was tired of Feeling bad for myself. Its not my fault that  some girls was so jealous they melt the need to mess MY face up so they could Feel better about themselves.

on god, I don't deserve this shit!

I'M making a promise to myself that starting next week l wil l try to make myself more social

I would try today but all that reminiscing got me crying and shit

Once l finally reached home I got straight in the bed and to went sleep.

*The next day*

l Awoke to the sound of my mom and dad fussing.

Aint nobody havetime for this shit MAN. Stuff like this made me ready to graduate.

I'm not even gonna lie and say myfamily was perfect.Me being in the accident took a bigtoll on my life at home.Everybody wantedto blame themselves When in actuality it wasnt anybody's fault.

Ever since thenmy mama and daddy had grew apart.

In some kinda way I think my mama hated me. Not only did my ''little" incident take a toll on her marriage but also on her. Around the same time I got my scar my mama had Found out she was pregnant by that time the arguments had already Started.

I think She thought that by having a baby it would fix things. But damn her Plan backfired. Unfortunately she lost the baby in her 2nd trimester .

This made things even Worse

************$$$$$$*********$$$$$$$*********

It's 3:44 in the Morning and I updated because it's my mf #Birthday

Lol,  but y'all keep the comments coming and I'm trying to update more frequently but writers block be having me hella fustrated