Chapter 12

Unfortunately we all had to go ISS. I feel like God put me and all the messy people in the same room. Most of them I ain't even like.

I didn't even get to sit by cousin either. He was all the way up there with some KNAT KNAT.

He was all in her face cheesing and shit No doubt spitting his game on her.

I didn't get to sit by Keon either not that I'd want to. He be aggravating me.

Or it could be the fact that I ain't used to No attention. Nahh I doubt that was the reason I thought to myself quietly.

It wasn't even No teacher in here which was why the class was acting crazy as fuck. I heard keon talking to some girl and it sounded like he was giving her a hard time.

I feel him though. People be all in ya face and you be trying to let they ass of easily. They be so persistent though which is even more aggravating.

Soon the bell rung and everybody headed out to the next period.

I walked into my second period and sat down quietly as always.

"Wassup ugly" leah said. Me and leah was once bestftiends but after my accident she left me high and dry.

I didn't say nothing back, I just ignored her.

She kept touching me on my shoulder which caused me to stand up.

"MAY I HELP YOU" I whisper screamed. I really don't talk like that which is why my voice is probably so low.

Everybody "ooo'd " in the classroom followed by some "o shits"

They was probably surprised I said something at all. I never stand up for myself but today I was tired of the shit these people be putting me through

"Can you please just leave me alone, I don't want No trouble" I whispered quietly.

"I don't want No trouble" she mocked me making everybody laugh. "Bitch don't nobody care what you want, you walk around here all quiet and shit thinking you cute and innocent and shit being pathetic as fuck. People get tired of seeing you" .

After she said that some people agreed while others while the other half of the classroom was just looking.

" what do you suggest I do then" I asked

"The same thing all the other sorry ass hoes do. Go away or something "

She left the conversation at that and I did too. Nobody said nothing after that and the teacher came in and soon 2nd period was over