Chapter 4

*Keon POV*

I woke up this morning ready for a new start. Nahh I ain't really want to be here but I have to make the best of this shit.

My phone woke me up this morning with a phone call from my old bestfriend. Nigga was calling me to tell me about my ex-girlfriend. I was like "Nigga I don't give a fuck about that THOT". I could care less about her because you know um always on to the next.

I hoped out my bed and put my Galaxy S on the charger. I really needed to get me a new phone so I need to get on this money grind.

But that could wait till after school of course. I walked into my bathroom and ran the hot water in the shower. I had to feel some heat cus I knew today was gon be a long ass day.

After I got out the shower I rapped a clean white towl around my waist and approached the sink and counter in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and headed back to my room and sat down on my bed.

I was thinking about how this day was finna go. I didn't want to think about it really so I headed into my closet and looked through my racks of clothes.

I picked out a black leather trukfit shirt and some dark Levi jeans and my black timberland boots.

I got myself together and headed to my bathroom to fix my dreads. I forgot to mention that I had those but yeh I do and they about shoulder length.

I brushed my temp and grabbed my phone so I could head out the door. I had a feeling I was gonna be late but I didn't give a fuck I was my first day and I wasn't really tryna do shit.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys and a bag of jolly ranchers. My mama kept them shits on deck for me cus they was my favorite candy. I couldn't live without em.

I walked to my red Camaro and unlocked the doors. I hoped in the drivers side and out the key in the ignition. I cranked it up and started driving towards the school. I was almost there and I spotted a fine ass female that looked like she walking somewhere. I looked ahead of me and saw a big ass yellow school bus.

I saw her jogging towards it and as soon as I saw her she was gone.

I rolled my eyes at my late arrival and drove towards the school and I finally came to my destination.