Chapter 17

* Ameerah pov *

I eventually found my cousin in some girl face. She must be new because l had never seen her a day in my Me and I pratically knew everybody.

I walked up to them and she looked me up and down. "Jabari where you been I been looking all over for you" I said while talking real fast.

He hopped out her face and started touching all on my face and shit " why What's wrong with you" he asked while putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Nothing I just missed you that's all " I said while lying. I don't miss him I just needed another excuse to not talk to people.

Even if I tried to be more social I think if would probably fail.  I just wasn't a talkative person.

"Yeh umhmm,  you found me and as you can see im sorta busy" he said while pointing to the girl

I looked towards her and rolled my eyes. I don't know where this boldness was coming from but I kinda liked it.

I looked towards the ground , "yeh whatever jabari " I said while walking away. Truth be told I had no one to talk to besides my own cousin. Shit was pretty sad but he was the only one I could trust.

I walked away and headed towards my locker the bell would be ringing soon. I was taking my first period books out of my locker when I felt a hand hit my booty.

I yelped and looked around me.  Nobody would dare touch me in fear of getting picked on.  I laid eyes on a tall darkskin boy, he was just smirking at me.

"What you hit me for" I asked while mugging him.

"Because I felt like it and I can" he said while laughing and walking away. I could already tell I wouldn't like this nigga. He was way too cocky for me.  Reminded me of a ruder Keon. Except I kinda liked keon but I just couldn't trust nobody.

One day I would try to put my trust in somebody and I hope that they wouldn't ruin me for it.

On my way to class I spotted the girl that was with my cousin again and she mugged me. At first I thought I would like her but I guess I was wrong. She was with another girl but she just watched me calmly without saying a word.

Now me and her could chill but that thang that was with my cousin had to go!

********$$$$$*********$$$$$$***************

Hay babes

I will be updating more frequently because now I know exactly where I want this story to go!!

I'm so excited.  Most of you rush me to update but if you want that chapters to be long and interesting then I suggest you don't. When you rush me I update but they are usually shorter than normal.

I would like to give y'all more chapters but truth be told I can't because I go to school and I have practice blah blah blah.

I know y'all probably don't care but please be patient with me