Chapter 7

After lunch was over I had Business technology which I really didn't feel like going to.

I was walking out of the lunch room and then I realized that I didn't know where the  damn class was and I groaned.  I didn't want to ask nobody either.

I was walking by a closet maybe for janitors when I heard moaning. I didn't think nothing of it cus you know a nigga was probably in there getting a quickie.

As the door was opening I looked back and it was some nigga with the secretary from the front office. I knew got damn well that nigga wasn't no teacher so that meant her ass was fucking a teacher.

It wasn't non of my business so I just kept the shit moving.  I finally found my classroom and walked in.

If I ain't know any better I would say that this girl was stalking me but I knew that wasn't the case.

I walked to the only empty desk which was beside some girl with glasses.

I ain't a stereotypical nigga so I don't mind sitting by what other people would call nerds. During class the girl I later name I learned was Jayla, helped me with the work. It wasn't hard but it wasn't all that easy either.

I made it all the way to 7th period without seeing Ameerah again.

For the first time I was actually quiet maybe it was because I was new but I heard allot of gossip and shit mostly girl talk.

For some reason not too many girls liked Ameerah and if a boy did he wouldn't admit it.

Wasnt nothing wrong with her. She had a bubble butt ( not to big not to small ), Small breasts but I could work with that, cute voice and she had a milky brown complexion. Everything was right about her probably except for the fact that she had a scar covering some of her face on one side. She was still beautiful though.

Once the last bell rang I rushed to my locker and hurried to my car. For some reason I was ready to get to work. There was money to be made and no time to waist.

*At The Shop*

"Wassup Ma", I said as I walked through the door. I looked around the place and nodded my head in approval. The shop looked pretty good. Usually a new shop would be empty but she had friends down here so I guess they spreaded the word.

"Hay Baby , How was school" she asked and I replied good as headed towards the back of the shop. I sanitized and washed up grabbing my utensils so I could get to work. When I walked back towards the front a strange man entered the shop and my mama looked at me and Iooked at her.

"Hi, may I help you" she asked and I noticed her voice sounded all weird. The man raised his eyebrow at her and said no and just walked out. It was weird but I didn't question anything just went back to what I was doing.