Chapter 2

The name ?
Keon kings

Age?
18

What I do ?
Of course you know I hustle; legally and illegally

Me and my moms just moved from New Orleans to Chicago so yeh I had a little accent. Since forever I always stayed with money in my pocket. I ain't sayin um rich but I made shit work. Niggas wanna be me and all the females be tryna cuff. Ion want no hood rat so until I see somebody worth my time uma keep it moving. Could someone change my mind about that ?

Ain't nobody did it yet so uma wait but not forever. I wasn't to happy abut moving but I gotta work with what I got and plus my moms business moved. Well not really moved because she owned so I guess you could say she wanted to move down here. I really don't know why though.

Where my daddy? I don't even fucking know. I think bruh left when I was like 4 or 5, shid I really can't remember and I aint trying to either.

Ever since then I can't even remember when my moms has ever had a boyfriend but for some reason she always getting a check from somewhere and I ain't talking about payday from her salon either.

I never questioned her though because she was a grown ass woman and that would be mad disrespectful and that was something I was not. I always wanted to be treated with respect so I always showed it to other people regardless of the circumstances.

What I do again?
As I have said before I work on the legal side of the tracks and on the other side illegally too. Me and my moms have always been close, I don't have nothing to hide so she already know what's up with me.

Legally I work at my moms salon cutting hair. She do hair and she got a license so I guess it only made since for her to get her own business instead of working under somebody else. She let me cut there after school and I be gettin mad money there but if course I get more while I'm out hustling.

I work at the shop from like 4:30 to 7 and then I head to the streets. I really don't do the dirty work, I guess you could call me the over seer or some shit. You won't ever find my ass on the block unless some shit was about to go down.

Yeh um in the game but I won't be forever. I refuse to do this shit for the rest of my life. Not only is the shit dangerous bug I just wouldn't feel right finally getting a girlfriend and she end up getting hurt from one of my enemies from work.

I always tried to keep business and pleasure seperate. But still though I had to be careful cus not everybody loyal and not everybody who smile in ya face ya friend.