Chap.2 》Misanthrophy

*Ellie's POV*

The morning passed by really quick, boring as always. Now it is lunch time so I made my way to the cafeteria to wait for Dave like I always do. I started to get bored so I took out my phone to text Dave he should hurry up.

And then I saw her coming this way and I knew this was going to be annoying.

"Aww are you waiting for your boyfriend? I mean girlfriend. What even is he, I mean like does he sees himself like a girl or a boy? I always get confused"

Bethany. The school bitch. The typical blonde, blue eyed girl every guy drools over. The cheerleader captain. The one every girl feels like shit beside her or she's always controlling like puppets. The one that makes my life a living hell more than it is already. But the most important thing, she's his ex.

Yes she is the bitch I dream of throwing off a cliff.

You can say she's the Regina George of my life.

"Oh piss off, don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over?"

"You know I can say whatever I want the times that I want and honestly I never get tired of it" she said while looking at her nails.

"Bethany, get a life for the love of god." I said with a pissed tone while standing up to leave the spot cause I was starting to get mad.

"Oh I already have, and it's being a cheerleader, going to parties, something you never do, and making your life as miserable as possible." she said with an evil smile. Her bitch club laughing behind her.

"Well that's not going to get you anywhere." I said walking away from her.

"Well I think it will I mean, I did took away the guy that you seemed to love didn't I?" she said while crossing her arms.

I stopped but I didn't look back. I just stood there remembering it all, 9th grade was awful for me, mostly because of what happened.

I don't know what I ever did to her for her to treat me this way. She just does it to fuck my life over. I was going to turned around and say something but my conscience told me not to. So I just kept walking. On the way I found Dave walking towards the cafeteria and I stopped him.

"Hey mind if we eat outside today? I just don't feel like going in there" I will do anything to avoid her.

"Umm yeah I guess come on"

We headed outside but when I was walking I think I got lost in my thoughts or something because I bumped into someone.

And it had to be him.

"Whooops, look where you're going next time" he said, probably the first words he has said to me in a long, long time.

I don't think he even remembers me to be honest.

I looked up and found myself staring into those deep blue eyes. I will never lie about this, I have always loved his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said in a low voice.

I always get kind of intimidated by his eyes, and I hate myself for it.

He gave me a small smirk and kept walking with his group of so called friends, Alex, Brann, Richard, John and Steven. Complete assholes I may say. I heard them laugh and say

"Was she blind or something?" while laughing.

"Hahaha probably I mean she does wear glasses" he said.

And that's why I hate the person he has become.

I liked when he used to hang out with his other friends, Calum, Michael and Ashton. They were a lot more cooler and complete weirdos. I like weird people okay.

Calum is my neighbor and sometimes we talk when we are outside bored or when he gets home from school since he goes to another one with Michael. He told me one day that "he" once said that he wanted to get to know other friends and that he wanted a change.

He still talks to them though, but not that often like before. They are like the friends of second plate. They kind of can't stand him now but they have known him since they were little kids so they will always deep inside, care about him.

"God I hate that guy so much, I don't understand how you even liked him" Dave said to me rolling his eyes.

"Trust me, I always ask myself that same question every living moment of my life"

I think it was his looks who blind me. That blonde quiffed hair...

"Let's hurry up, I'm very hungry" I said walking a little more faster.

He's like the snake hidden in my daffodils when I'm picking flowers and that's my misfortune.

********
A/N

things are getting serioussss

Did you see what I did there? hehehe atl rules.

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Tell me what you guys think of it so far?

Thanks for reading ily ♥

Liz ❤