Chap.8》Glimpse of the past

-Flashback on-

"Come on Ellie! You have to tell him one day, might as well be now" Dave told Ellie anxious while she bit her nails nervously. Because the light of her eyes was standing there alone. Studying peacefully with no one around to interrupt him.
She was dying to talk to him, but at the same time she was scared, scared that he would thought she was lame, or just didn't like her. But Dave was telling her to have some courage and go to him so she could ask him out.
Yeah to that point she will go.

"I don't know Dave! I'm scared, what if he says no!?" Ellie told Dave looking at him worried.

"Is okay! I'll be there with you, so you don't walk away"

"Ughhhhh, okay but you do the talking, in fact, why you don't you just go to him and ask him. Yeah that would be better" She would go with anything right now.

"Omg Ellie are you for real?! You know what okay I'll go, stay here" Dave said going to the boys location.

"Wait a second!!!" Ellie said. Kind of regretting her decision right away. But it was too late, Dave was already in front of the kid.

"Hey, um you're Luke right?" Dave asked the blonde guy.

"Yeah, what can I help you with?" Luke asked the Dave without knowing him, but being kind anyway. That's one of the reasons Ellie loved him. He was so kind and he helped others without asking for anything. Besides his beautiful blue ocean eyes of course.

"Well, I'm glad you asked, you see there's a girl, that one right there to be exact" Dave said pointing at Ellie.

When Ellie saw that Dave was pointing at her, her heart started beating faster than ever.

"That wants to get to know you. I mean if you're interested" Dave continued.

Luke looked at the unknown girl from afar and he actually was interested. He had saw her before, but never actually took the time to have a good look at her. She had pretty nice curly brown hair, and she looked like a nice girl.

"Why didn't she come here?" Luke asked wanting to know why the mysterious girl wasn't standing in front of him.

"She's kinda shy as you see, but once you get to know her, she will be one of the craziest girl you will ever meet" Dave said excited that Luke sounded interested.

"What's her name?"

"Ellie"

Luke thought, what a pretty name.

"Okay, is she free tonight?"
Luke asked Dave wondering.

"Absolutely not" Dave said with a victorious smile.

"Well, tell Ellie that she got a date tonight, tell her that I'll meet her in the dinner close to the movies at 8pm" Luke said standing up, gathering his things to leave.

"Omg yes I will" Dave said, not believing what was happening.

"Okay then" Luke said putting his backpack on his shoulder and walking pass Dave.

Dave stood there smiling to himself because finally his best friend will go out with the guy she dreams about.

Ellie saw Luke standing up and became more nervous than she already was. Mostly when she saw that Luke was walking her way. She froze when she saw him.

"See you tonight" Luke said to Ellie's ear having a better view of her face and not being disappointed. Then walked away.

Ellie blushed like never before. Her cheeks went red like the color of pure blood.