Chap.13》Hopeful

*Luke's POV*

Calum had told me that I should say the apologies to their faces, and that was what I was going to do. Is Sunday afternoon, they tend to reunite on Sundays to play xbox so what better day than today right? I put my black jeans, a white shirt and my black converse, then went downstairs.

"Mom I'm going out!" I told my mom from over the stairs.

"Okay, be safe!" she told me back.

I grabbed my keys to my car and left. I hope everything goes as I had planned, it has to. I started the car and my way to Calum's house praying he doesn't kick me out. I just kinda wanted my bros back you know? I've been feeling kind of nostalgic lately. It would be nice to get something positive out of this bet thing...

I arrived at Calum's house and saw that Ashton's car was parked on the driveway, that meant that he was there and probably so was Michael. I parked the car in front of his house and turned it off. I breathed heavily, thinking about what I was going to say and how. I thought about backing out, and do this another day but I was here already and just wanted to get it over with. I got out of the car and went straight to the door. I hold my fist before knocking, making sure that I was ready to do this, I knocked 2 times and waited for someone to answer. After what it seemed like forever, I saw the door opening and Calum standing there.

"Hey..." I said in a low voice.

"Wow so you're actually going through with this I'm impressed" Calum said laughed a little, in a very noticeable sarcastic way.

"I said I was going to do it didn't I?"

"Well with the douchebag you have become, I can't take anything you say seriously"

That hurt.

"Look can you just let me in and talk to you guys, please?" I wanted to get over with this I was feeling kind of desperate.

"I can let you in, but I can't promise that they are going to listen" he raised his eyebrow staring at me and then stepped aside.

"Gotta try" I said and walked past Calum.

I heard some screaming , laughing and cheering from the living room. I could identify Michael's and Ashton's but there was one I couldn't quite indentify.

I waited for Calum to close the door so he could be the first one to enter the room. He walked to me and gesture his hands for me to enter the room.

"Be my guest"

"Why don't you go first?" I asked nervously.

"Okay then" he stood in the entrance and I followed him, staying behind him.

With just a simple "guys" they all stopped the game and I could feel them staring now at Calum. I think that was queue for me to go. I stepped a foot out letting myself show and stood next to Calum. Ellie was there, I didn't see that one coming but I guess it was a bonus, so now she could see that I was being sorry. Maybe that would make her change her thoughts of me. She didn't looked at me, she just stared at the TV in front of her. Michael was staring at me so madly that if stares could kill, I would be more than dead right now. His stare felt like knifes stabbing me. Ashton stared at me in disbelief.

"What the fuck?" Michael said, pretty pissed off, you could tell by his tone of voice.

"Is that a ghost?" Ashton said rolling his eyes.

I wouldn't blame them for that being their first impression. I haven't spoke to them in so long I would probably be the same.

"Hey guys" I said trying to wave at them normally but my hand was kind of shaking so it came out very awkwardly.