Chap.3 》Unlucky

*Ellie's POV*

We finished up our lunch quite fast, gotta admit I was dying to eat my homemade tacos. Tacos rule the world, before pizza of course.

"What classes do you have left today?" Dave asked me while putting his water bottle in his backpack.

"Math, music and chemistry."

Chemistry. That reminds me how much I hate that class. Because guess who's in that class with me?

Yes. Him.

"I wished I could save you from that last class but I'm no superman." Dave said.

"Is okay, I don't care anymore really, and btw if you were to be a superhero, you would be wonder woman"

"Yeah, you're right" he said while acting like he was flipping his hair.

We grabbed our backpacks and made our way inside. Then the bell ringed.

"I'll see you in the stairs at 3" I said.

"Okay, good luck with chemistry" Dave said.

"Thanks"

Math was the same lame thing as always. Numbers, signs I don't even know what they mean, and more things I don't even get.

Yes, I hate math. Most of the time I don't know what I'm even doing to be honest.

Music in the other hand is the class that I love most. I sometimes play the guitar and sing, I'm no professional though, but that's the only thing that helps me go through all the shit everyday.
Music is love. Music is life.

Now is time for that class.

I walk into the classroom and sit on the table at the far back. I don't have a partner, yeah, I'm that much of a loner.

And there he was, entering the classroom all alone. It's weird to see him alone, like really, he's always with someone. It's either a girl or a boy.

He sat on the table that was on the middle of the class. He threw his backpack on the table like he doesn't give a fuck. Well I'll give him that, cause I don't give a fuck neither.

I think I stared at him for too long I guess because when the teacher came in he slammed his rule to the table and I was kinda alarmed.

"Good afternoon class, today we are going to open the book in page 295" Mr. Smith said.

"Yay" I said to myself in a sarcastic voice.

The whole class was complete boredom. Writing and answering unnecessary questions from the book.

He spend most of the class on his phone, probably texting his friends or his next victim.

I know I said I don't give fuck but at least I like to get the work done. He just sits there and does nothing.
Very, very responsible of his part.

Out of nowhere Mr. Smith interrupted us.

"Okay class so we have the science fair coming up and yes you have to do the projects. I will give you the rules and your partners and YOU have to DO IT if you want to PASS the CLASS"

Emphasizing the words "you" "do it" "pass" and "class" I guess the message was pretty clear.

Oh god no but I hate this things, can I just do this on my own.
And he is choosing the partners... oh no no no please no.

I raised my hand.

"Yes miss Ellie... "

"Umm yeah can we just do the projects on our own?"

"No, I want you guys to work as a team, because even if you deny it, you will need some help."

shit.

"Okay so let's start pairing up"

Mr. Smith started mentioning some names and pairing people up.

But he hadn't called me, neither him.

And there were only 4 people left including me.

"Miss Ellie Jones... "

Oh no

Oh no please don't

"Umm I'm gonna pair you up with... "

Please don't

I beg you

don't

no

no no no

I'll do anything just don't say it please.

And just when life couldn't get more easy.

"I'm gonna pair you up with mister... Luke Hemmings here"

Oh. Well. Fuck.

********
A/N

I spend so much time thinking of what to do in this chapter but I did it.

It's kinda short but I'm just introducing the beginning of it all :D

Hope you guys like it :)

Vote maybe?

Ily, Liz ❤