Chap.6 》Abnormal

*Ellie's POV*

I didn't want this day to begin at all. I was just not ready for what is going to bring. I pushed myself out of bed without energy at all. If I could only stay in bed forever everything would be better, but sadly I can't.

I went into the shower and let the hot water run down my back, it felt like heaven, one of the most relaxing things ever. Once I got out I decided to wear my red "Vans" sweater, with some black jeans as usual and my red converse. I put my hair in a messy bun, which btw it came out pretty well. I grabbed my glasses, had a look in the mirror and told myself "You can do this, it's not that hard"

If only that was true.

I headed downstairs, but my mom was nowhere to be seen. I guess she went to work early or just stayed at work. Sometimes I ask myself if she's having an affair or something. My dad passed away 3 years ago because of his cancer. One of the hardest things I had to go through, it felt like my world was crumbling down, and there was no one to get me out. He was my best friend, he was the one I told everything and shared my feelings him. He was always there for me to give me advice with everything. God I miss him so much.

But if my mom is having an affair, well I don't blame her, she has been alone for quite some time and she's not getting any younger. But at least I would like it if she just told me about it.

I had my cereal like every morning, I love cereal with all my heart okay. I finished, grabbed my keys and got in my car.

"Where did the party go" by Fall Out Boy started playing and I just had to turn the volume up cause that was my total jam and a little bit of jamming would be good to start the day.

I arrived at school and parked the car in the same parking as always. When I got inside I felt this weird feeling that someone was staring at me and I was right. Luke was staring at me, why will Luke be staring at me in a flirty way. Okay this was hella weird. I didn't starred back, I just kept walking to my locker.

Had to admit I felt quite uncomfortable.

I opened my locker and got my books out, and when I closed it Dave was there and it kinda freaked me out.

"Damnit Dave you scared me!" I hit him on the arm softly.

"Wow I didn't know I was that ugly...who am I kidding I'm hot as hell" ohhh Dave.

"Dude I bet the aliens can see your self-esteem from up there"

"Probably"

"So how are you feeling?" Dave asked me while we were walking down the hall.

"Kinda weird, Luke was staring at me when I got here, but like a serious look, like he was a lion and I was his prey"

"What the hell seriously?! Does he wants to see my hand in his face?!?!"

"I don't know maybe, that would be fun to watch" I said laughing a little.

Dave was very protective with me, as I was with him. We were like Bonnie and Clyde.

"I might not be strong but if he messes with you I'm gonna go all ninja on him"

"I love you so much you know that right?" I said while hugging him from the side.

"Aww I love you too Elliedovie" he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay so see you at lunch?"

"Of course" We gave each other I high five and then he left.

Here we go again...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was lunch time and I was waiting for Dave, this time in the hallway. I had no intentions on waiting in the cafeteria. I didn't want to talk to Bethany today, at all.