Chap.9》Warnings

*Luke's POV*

I started preparing my moves on how to get Ellie to like me. I have done this so many times before, people would say I am a pro and this one won't be any different. In fact I think this one would be easy, girls like her are easy to get.

First I needed to get her number and I had an obvious excuse to get it, the project of course. I sat with her on chemistry to start my moves. I tried to make a chit chat with her, but she was being difficult. She talks to me like I'm her worst enemy or something, I mean, I only made fun of her that one time she bumped into me, but it was a joke. That couldn't be the only reason for her to talk to me this way.

So our project was about the solar panels, and we have to do one, this is going to suck so much.

I came up with the brilliant idea of telling her that we should start doing the project in her house, that way I could get familiar with it and obviously know where she lives. I gave her my phone to type her number, one thing checked out of the list.

When the bell rang she ran off the classroom, so I reached her and told her that I would meet her in her house, I made sure to throw her a wink. I swear I saw her blush a little, this is working.

The guys were nowhere to be seen, so I headed towards my car. I arrived at my house and saw that my mom was home. I opened the door and went to the kitchen since she's always there making dinner at this time.

"Hi mom" I said to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hi sweetie" She said while stirring whatever she's cooking.

My mom is one special person. Everybody loves her, she's very friendly, helpful and humble. She's a math teacher so she's very intelligent too. People say that I got my brain from her, which sometimes I think is true, I just don't use it. But she is very important to me and I love her so much.

"What you got for today?" She asked me while chopping some tomatoes.

"I have to go to a friend's house, we are doing this chemistry project together and we are going to meet in her house" I said throwing myself on the sofa.

"Her? Who's the "her" "? She's always asking me about this stuff, of course I don't tell her about all my flings and hook ups, there's no need for her to know that. One day I brought a girl home to make out since no one was home and mom almost caught us in the middle of the action. I told her that we were just talking because the girl was going through a hard time.

Lame lie I know.

"She's just this girl named Ellie which I'm not in any relationship with" I told her being kind of honest.

"That's a cute name, is she pretty?"

"Ummmmmm, I don't know... maybe a little" Okay she was pretty but this is not the case for that, this was a bet, nothing more.

"That's what they all say at the beginning" She said smirking.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going upstairs" I said picking my backpack from the floor and going up the stairs.

"Okay, I'll call you when dinner is ready"

I went to my room to pick up some clothes and take a shower. When I got out I texted Ellie to send me the address, and while I was at it I saw that her name had a ".l. " so, what's that supposed to mean?

I decided to ignore it and send her the text. Later I texted Alex:

Me- Going to her house today, everyday a step closer, you better have those $100 ready ;)

Alex- Get the thing done and you will have them in your face :P

He was such an ass but he was still cool.