Chap.11》Wildest Dreams

*Ellie's POV*

I got home and since it was early I decided to take a nap and sink in what happened today and think about what's to come. I took my clothes off and stayed in my underwear, cause I find it very comfortable sleeping in my underwear, is like your body is half free and you just feel relaxed. Well at least me. I put my alarm so I could wake up to go and visit Dave since he was feeling sick and that's what friends do anyway, take care of each other and be there for each other. I laid in my bed and slowly closed my eyes and everything faded away.

I was standing in a forest, surrounded by big, tall trees. Everything was dark, there was no one to be seen. I started walking, looking around to see if anyone was here, I screamed "hello" but no one answered me back. I started running, frustrated and starting to get scared. I saw a shadow in front of me, a few feet away, it was tall and broad. I yelled at it "Help" but it didn't moved. I ran towards it and tripped with a root from one of the trees. My hands were in the ground both on my side, supporting my weight. Then I felt someone lifting me up, it was the shadow, and that shadow was Luke. I stared at it carefully, I couldn't believe it was him, I was out of words. He took my hand and started guiding me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked but he didn't answered.

"Can you please tell me where are you taking me?" I asked again getting freaked out.

Then I saw the light, a big bright sky was ahead of us. He was taking me to the light, where everything was clear. I felt a relief knowing that I was going to be safe now. But it was still weird that the shadow was Luke, what could this mean?

Once we took a step out of the dark woods I could see everything. It was all green, full of flowers of different colors, everything was bright. I felt like I could live in this place and never get bored of it. Luke's shadow took a step forward standing in front of me. He had his hands behind his back, and stared deeply into my eyes. I looked at him and everything seemed right, like everything was going to be fine now, like I was home, why am I feeling this? Was this right? I saw him starting to lean, going for my lips, I didn't do anything, I just let him come close. But once our lips were about to touch I felt an aching pain in my stomach, I looked down and I saw it. My clothes was covered in blood, my blood. I saw Luke's hand holding a knife, that was pressed against my body. He kept holding me still, I felt like everything was being sucked out from me, I was numb, I couldn't move or even push him away.

I was dying slowly in his arms.

I woke up by the sound of my and got up, my hands supporting me, breathing heavily like I was running out of air. My heart was beating fast, like it was going to come out of my chest. That was one hell of a weird dream. It was like my mind was trying to tell me something, but I'm not "That's so Raven" to see it clearly. I guess it was my job to figure it out, but that I'll do later, cause I have more important things do. I unlocked my phone to see the time, it was 6pm, so I stood up and went to take a shower because I was starting to stink and I had to go and visit Dave. I took a quick shower, put some jean shorts, a "Blink-182" shirt and my red vans. I did a ponytail in my hair and went downstairs. I wasn't that hungry so I just grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and headed out. When I was about to open my car I saw Calum coming out of his house to take the trash out.

"Hey there stranger" I said to him.

" I don't talk to strangers, sorry" He said putting the trash bag in the trash can.

"Oh okay then, sorry to interrupt" this kid I swear.

"I like your shirt though so I may like you" he said pointing at my shirt.

"Aw thank you, you're so sweet, now if you excuse me I have to go"

"Where are you going lady?" he said putting his hands in his hips doing that sassy thing.