Chap.15》Changes

*Ellie's POV*

We kept doing our work and having small talks through the night, it was pleasant being able to talk to Luke without having the urge to jump and kill him. It was late so we said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, good night Ellie" he said with a smile.

"Good night Luke" a little smile forming on my lips, I just couldn't hold it back.

I closed the door and spaced out for a second, just thinking as always. I hope this "friendship" thing with Luke works out, I think if the guys see me hanging out with him, maybe, just, maybe, they will accept him again. Why I was trying to fix a problem that wasn't even mine? Well I don't know, that's just the kind of person I am, I try to make everyone happy and solve their problems, especially when it involves my friends. I hope everything gets fixed.

I went to the kitchen and grab a pack of oreo's, a glass of milk and with that I headed upstairs. I placed the cookies on my nightstand and took a quick shower, I like to go to sleep fresh and clean, it's a habit I have. I put on my sky blue onesie which I'm in love with because it's so comfortable and I wish I could wear this everyday. I sat on my bed to eat my cookies and put my ipod on shuffle, "Six Weeks" by Of Monsters and Men started playing, I loved this song. I had my mind in blank, I was just focusing on enjoying the oreo that I was chewing because damn it was good.

Gotta admit that this was such a good day, and I thought it was going to be a shitty one. I guess it was all thanks to Luke. I wonder what made him change so much, like the real reason. Whatever it was, I'm glad he decided to make that change. I just hope he isn't playing any games or fooling around.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The morning was same old, same old. I walked to my locker alone and grabbed my books like I always do and walked down the school hallway through what it looked like an ocean of people, to my classroom.

The first classes went by pretty fast and when I least expected it was lunch time. You see I'm used to just walk out of the classroom and go straight to the cafeteria and wait for Dave, but today was different.

When I walked out of the classroom I saw Luke leaning on the wall typing on his phone and once he saw people walking out he looked up and his eyes locked with mine. I stood there in shock and in awe, a smile growing on my face because I didn't expect to see him waiting for me. Maybe I expect to see him coming towards me while I ate my lunch, but him waiting for me, didn't crossed my mind. It made me happy somehow.

He smiled at me while putting his phone away and I walked towards him.

"Didn't expect to see you here, how did you know in which class I was?" I asked him with a cheeky smile, and I was curious because I've never told him my class scheduled.

"I don't know if you knew but there's this paper in the office that says all the class programs and schedules from every group and I happened to find yours" I could sense the sarcasm in his voice which made me laugh a little.

"Oh wow, stalker much?" I raised one eyebrow and started walking to the cafeteria.

"Hey, can I just look for the class my chemistry partner is so I can wait for her to go to lunch?" he said putting his hands up in defense.

"I was kidding dork"

"Me too, I actually wanted to check out that girl with the mini-skirt in your class, I didn't know you were in there"

I made a fake gasp and hit him on the arm playfully, he started laughing. A week ago, I would've believed that, but now I just don't, I know he's just joking.