Chap.5 》Lakas ng loob

*Ellie's POV*

"So you have to do the stupid science project with that asshole?!?!?!?"

We were sitting in my front yard talking about what happened today and Dave was currently passing back and forth mad about what I just told him.

Trust me, more mad than I am, nobody.

"Apparently I have to, yes. I wish I could just throw myself out of a cliff before doing that project but damn it's not worth it" I said throwing some pebbles to the streets.

This is all like in the hunger games when Katniss said Prim won't get chosen but then she does, well that's my luck, instead that I don't have a Katniss to volunteer for me.

Damnit.

"Can you just talk to the teacher to see if he can change you"

"Well I can try, he probably will say no, but whatever."

Then I saw a white car pull up in the house in front of me.

That was Calum coming home from school.

He saw us and waved at us.

"Hey guys!" Calum said with that cute smile of his.

I don't know why I haven't fallen in love with him already, like the dude is all cute and incredibly sweet, let's not forget hot as fuck . I guess after Luke, all my thoughts and feelings of love vanished.

We can say I am attracted to him, not gonna lie.

"Hey there Cal!"

"Can I come and hang out with you guys later? I seriously need to take a shower"

"Nah you're not allowed here, we don't accept people like you in our club, we are too cool for you" I said in my cocky tone.

"Okay I will take that as a yes, and trust me, more cool than me? Nope I don't think so, I'll be right back"

"Yeah yeah" I said with a smile on my face.

I always talk to Calum like that but he knows I'm always kidding. What I like about him is that we have the same level of sarcasm and sassiness and I love people like that. And I always like talking to him because he listens to me and once I stare into those brown eyes, I just feel like I could tell him anything

"Damn he gets hotter every time I see him I swear, I'll marry that guy in a heartbeat" David said biting his lip.

"Heyyyy there hold on your horses cowboy" I said laughing so hard at how he said it.

"I don't know about you but if I had a neighbor like that, I will always peek through the window to see if he's naked or something because hot damn that boy has a nice body...I would like to do some things to that boy..."

"DUDE! OMG, have you completely lost your chill?! Sorry to break it out to you but he's not gay"

Dave has always had like a crush or I don't know what to call it but he sure checks him out whenever he can, I don't blame him tho...

Okay yes I have checked him out every now and then, when he's outside...occasionally shirtless...I mean a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

"Ugh I know, I know, but let me live my fantasy girl!" Dave said whining.

I started laughing so hard like it was the best joke ever. I don't know sometimes I laugh at the most lame jokes or in inappropriate times. Yeah it happens.

"What did I miss? Why are you laughing like a crazy witch?"

Didn't saw Calum coming here, he was wearing some black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Dave must be dying inside I just know it.