Chapter 8

Lina's P.O.V

"Guys, Get up we have school!" Someone screamed. I opened my eyes to find Aaron talking on his sleep "Shut up Aaron, Its saturday!" I said and then went back to sleep. Later on I woke up by the smell of bacon "Mmmmm!" I said and got up. I went to the kitchen to find Jack making breakfast for all of us. "Morning!" I said and hugged him from the back as he continoued making breakfast "Morning Princess!" He said turning around and pulling me into a tight hug. We were eating breakfast and talking "Uhmm, Lina, today we're gonna leave for our tour, but whenever we have days of we will be back again ok?!" Ashton said and tears started runing down my face "I'll miss u guys!" I said and then they took their clothes and stuff they had and left. I'm so gonna miss them "We have to go too!" Rydel said "on tour?!" I asked and they all nodded "Well what is going on today?!" I said and hugged them all!. The others went home so it was just me and Hanna. "Wanna make a youtube video?!" I asked Hanna and she nodded. I tweeted on twitter for my fans to send me some challenges as I set everything up and started the video "Whats up guys it's Lina, On today's week's video I have my lovely best friend Hanna!" I said pointing at Hanna when I said her name and she waved saying HI. "I tweeted for u guys to send me some challenges and we chose the whisper Challenge and we're gonna do rock, papper, scissors to see who's going first!" I said and after we did rock papper scissors it was me who had to go first. so I out on my headphones and Hanna started talking.

Hanna's P.O.V

"I hate the Fifth Harmony!" I said and waited for Lina to repeat it "I jumped from a balcony!" She said and I couldn't stop laughing. I shook my head and said something else but Lina didn't know it so it was my turn to put on the headphones.

Lina's P.O.V

"Uhmm, because I'm happyyyyyyy!" I said and Hanna guessted it. We kept on saying random things that some of them we got right some of them not but we had fun. "That's It for today's week's video guys, make sure to subscribe and give this video a thumbs upa and comment below who won this challenge and dont forget to see the video we did on Hanna's channel 'Guess that youtuber!' Well see ya guys on monday. Peace out babies!." I said and finished the video.
I edited the video and posted it on youtube. I went on twitter and followed some fans coz I got pretty bored when something caught my eye
"@jackgilinsky guess who's going on tour for a year?! Yupp me!"

What?! He was going on tour. Okay what is going on right now!. "Lina!" Hana screamed for me and I groaned and went downstairs "What?!" I asked "We're invited to the DigiTour!" She said happily "What?!" I asked again "we're going on tour baby!" Hanna said and we started jumping like crazy.

End of chapter 8