Chapter 19

Hanna's P.O.V

I was going to bed since Cam was asleep now but I heard Shawn talking on the phone with someone. "-Yeah, I know. I miss u too babe!" ... "Of course I dont love her, u know I love u only u babe!" ... "Yes I'll see ya in 10 mins then!" .... "bye babe!" He said and went back to his room and I went to wake Cam up and called Aaron to come to our room. He came into my room worried "Listen, Shawn doesn't love Lina. He's just using her!" I said and they both looked confused "Shawn wouldn't do that!" They said and I rolled my eyes "Ok then, lets find out and follow him, I heard him talk to someone on the phone in the hallway. He's going somewhere now!" I said and Cam grabbed his car keys and Aaron went and grabbed his jacket. Shawn got out of the hotel and we went after him. We took the Magcon Van and he took a taxi. The taxi stopped to a Hotel and a girl with a skirt and a short crop top, high heels waited for him outside. She took his hand and they went inside. I looked at the boys' shocked faces and got out following him "He's so gonna pay for this!" I said and took my phone out "What are u gonna do?!" Cam asked and I smirked "I'm about to take some pics!" I said and got in.

Christina's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night after a long day with Jack by someone knocking on the door. I got up lazily and opened the door to see Matt. He was breathing heavily, he had been runing. "Listen, go to Lina's room!" He said and I looked at him confused "Come on I'll tell u while we go there!" He said and I just wrote a letter to Jack to let him know where I was. I got out of the room and followed him to Lina's room. "Shawn is cheating on Lina!" He said as we were going down the hall to Lina's room "What?!" I said not believing it "Hanna heard him talking on te phone when she was about to sleep and he said that he's going to see that girl and Hanna, Cam and Aaron followed him!" He said and I got angry "I'm so gonna kill that fucking idiot!" I said "I always knew something was wrong about him!" He said and I looked at him "Do u still like Lina?!" I asked her and he looked at me and nodded "Yeah, I didn't get over her yet. I mean i kept falling for her more and more!" He said and I hugged him "Aww that was sweet for u to fall for her like that much. I really hope u guys get together!" I said and as we were about to get into the room Lina had her door open and she was at the door looking at us crying "He really cheated on me?!" She said and I got really sad for her. Oh Shawn. I'm so gonna kill u for making my sister sad. "yeah!" Matt said slowly. She just looked at us and whiped her tears and ran out of the room and out of the hotel. Me and Matthew followed Lina and Lucky was runing after Lina too. I was in pyjamas and Matt was fully clothed. I was runing after Lina when I saw a truck coming her direction "LINAAA!" Matt screamed and the truck hit her and drove away.

Lina's P.O.V

"Yeah, I didn't get over her yet. I mean I kept falling for her more and more!" He said looking down at his shoes sadly. "Aww thats so sweet for u to fall for her like that much. I really hope u guys get back together!" My sister said hugging him and they turned to me and I asked "He really cheated on me?!" And Matt answered slowly "Yeah!"... I couldn't help myself and ran out of my room and out of the hotel. as I kept runing the last thing I heard was Matt screaming "LINAAA!" before everything turned black.

Aaron's P.O.V

We were waiting here since last night. Me, mom, dad Christina, the guys and the girls. The doctors just kept runing into the room Lina was and coming out. The whole night. The doctor finally came out to talk to us and he was guilty "Doctor, what happened?!" I asked him and his answer broke my heart into millions of peaces "We did everything we could, but it wasn't enough. Lina passed away, I'm sorry for ur loss!."

End of the story.
PLS COMMENT IF I SHOULD START ANOTHER STORY OR NOT.