Chapter 10

Lina's P.O.V

The menager just told us that when we tweeted about the tour and stuff the fans found out where we are and we are gonna do a photoshoot with fans in a room of the hotel which is such a big room but doesn't have anything on it so yeah. We went downstairs and As i looked at the guys I noticed Johnson glaring at someone, I followed the direction of his eyes and they were glaring to Hanna and Cameron who were laughing together and having fun. Th fans started getting in and we did so much pics with the fans "Omg, Lina, I cant believe I met u, Its like a dream come true!" A fan said to me and she was really sweet "Awww, whats ur name Love?!" I asked hugging her and then signing her shirt. "My name's Diana!" She said "Oh, 1D have a song name like ur name! U fan of them?!" I asked her and she nodded "Yup, well I'm not a fan I'm a directioner!" She said and we laughed. next in line came so much girls and we signed so much shirts. "Yoo, bae, will u go out on a date with me?!" JackG asked me and I nodded kissing his cheek and he went back to his fans to sign some shirts. I giggled at him as how childish he is. "Are u dating Jack?!" A fan asked me "Nope, why?!" I asked and she smirked "Well, i was just wondering even tho I know he wouldn't date someone like u!" She said and I smirked "People talk shit but I dont listen!" I said winking at her and yelling "Next!" As she went away to Jack. I watched what she was trying to do and as she was about to kiss him on the lips he turned his head towards me and she kissed his cheek. She looked at me and started glaring as I smirked and went back to my fans talking with them and taking pics. After the day was over we went to our rooms and fell asleep but not before looking at the pics we took with our fans with our cameras. We watched pics from everyone's camera and the last one was Cameron. He showed us the pics he took with fans and stuff and when some pics of him kissing fans on the lips showed up, Hanna got so angry and she just got up and got out, and Cameron ran after her. I followed them but Shawn grabbed my arm "Let them talk, come with me!" He said taking me with him to the balcony "Is something going on between Hanna and Cam?!" I asked and he shrugged "I dont know, I dont think so!. Why?!" He asked "Well, why did she get so angry when she saw the pics of Cam kissing his fans on the lips?!" I said and he shrugged again "I dont know but, how about we find out?!" He said and I sat next to him "How are we gonna find out?!" I asked him "well we'll stalk them, since we share rooms with them we could stalk their phones and stuff!" He said and I smirked and high fived "Awesome! Team Lawn!" I said laughing and hugged him. "Come on its let, lets go to sleep. Good Night beautiful, sweet dreams!" He said kissing my cheek "Night, handsome, sweet dreams u too!" I said kissing his cheek too. The boys left our room and i turned the lights off. after 15 mins Hanna opened the door and Cameron kissed her cheek "Good night, Princess!" He said to her "Good Night Baby!" She said and closed the door and went to sleep... "What are u doin' Hanna?!" I thought and then went to sleep after a long fun day with fans!.

End of chapter 10