Day in

I wake up and look at the time it's 9 and in Yelena's place, there is a note

'Don't freak out! Since you're phone locks with your fingerprint I unlocked it found your schedule and texted your teachers that you weren't feeling well on your behalf. I hope that was okay. It's just that I didn't want to wake you since I know that you struggled to fall asleep last night. I won't be gone for too long since I only have to teach 4 lessons today. I'll be home at around 11. Feel free to eat and drink whatever.
Lena <3'

It warmed my heart how much she cared for me over this short period of time. I went up to her closet and stole one of her hoodies and walked into the kitchen and just took a glass of water since I wasn't hungry.

I notice a shelf of books and I grabbed some book about dragons and started reading and hummed. I was so focused on the book that I didn't notice that Yelena was back.

I felt hands wrap around my shoulders from behind the couch which made me flinch but I quickly recovered once I looked up to see Yelena looking down at me. She pecked my lips "Hi baby how are you feeling?" She asked "Better but you didn't have to text my teachers I could've gone to school today." I hum "But if I didn't we couldn't spend today together" she says running her fingers through my hair "Yeah, I guess so, can we cuddle?" I ask sheepishly and she nods in response coming to sit on the couch with me.

I cling onto her and nuzzle my face into her neck and she kisses the top of my head. "You're clingy today are you sure that you're ok?" She questions I nod in response "I just want to be close to you." "Alright then." I move onto her lap keeping my face nuzzled into the crook of her neck her hands slide onto my back I hum "What would you like to do today?" she asks as she pulls me closer I shrug "Well is this close enough baby?" she asks instead I nod knowing that we physically can't get any closer. She continues to rub my back which is making me sleepy and moments later I find myself drifting off.

I open my eyes and everything is fuzzy. I'm confused because I see Yelena in the distance as I walk closer I hear her muttering something. "Lena?" I ask and my voice echoes "I lost my job because of you!" she yells out of nowhere and it scares me "What?!" I choke out she runs up to me and looks me dead in the eye "I hate you and I NEVER want to see you again." Yelena just disappears and that sentence keeps replaying in my head then all of a sudden I see my parents "Y/n you worthless brat get your ass over here!" My dad yells and even though I don't feel myself moving I can see myself moving closer to him he pulls his belt out and he hits me with it but as soon as the belt touches me I jerk up and my eyes open I'm panicking and out of breath Yelena runs out of the bathroom.

"Hey what happened?" she noticed that I was panicking and not paying attention to her. "Y/n. Hey look at me baby, can you look at me? Can you do that for me?" she cups my face and turns my head so I'm looking at her and I start to calm down once we lock eyes. "It was just a nightmare, are you alright?" She says and I nod "I am now, I think.."

She pulls me close and kisses my forehead "I'm sorry. I think I should go." I quickly say Yelena looks at me confused "What are you talking about? I'm not letting you go anywhere" she spits back "Yelena...you we're right. This isn't a good idea. You could lose your job.." I mumble "What? Y/n I don't care about my job. What did you see? What makes you think that we should end this?" She rambles I take a deep breath "You said that you lost your job because of me and that you hate me and never want to see me ever again then you disappeared and my..my dad showed up and called me a worthless brat and told me to go over to him I didn't but moved somehow anyway then he pulled his belt out and wanted to hit me but I woke up." I ramble out quickly.

Yelena puts her hand on my cheek and locks eyes with me. "Y/n. You are more important that my job and I could never hate you. I want to see you everyday! and please don't think you're worthless or a brat. No one can hurt you I'm going to protect you. All my life!" She says confidently.

I rest my forehead on hers "Baby.." I breath out "What is it, is something wrong?" she asks quickly looking at me. "I love you" I say with the same confident tone Yelena grins widely at me "I love you too bub"
she says while staring into my eyes I return a small smile, she pulls me into a kiss.

"Can I go to school tomorrow?" I ask once we pull apart "If you want to." Yelena husks