No Hiding

"I'm gonna go to school tomorrow, no more hiding." I state once my mind is made up "I don't care what they say anymore, I'm so happy with you and I'm not afraid to show it anymore. I'd walk into school holding your hand if I could." I continue.

Yelena raises an eyebrow at me "What's stopping you from doing that моя любовь (my love)?" She asks "I haven't asked you if you're ok with that yet" I state looking up at her "I totally am and since you're 18 now the principal can't say anything against it since there are no written rules against our relationship." She clarifies I nod and shiver a bit so I move cuddle closer to Lena.

She kisses my temple "тебе холодно, любовь моя? (Are you cold, my love?)" She asks quietly and I nod holding on to the back of her neck. "Можете ли вы отвести меня внутрь, пожалуйста? (Can you carry me inside, please?)" I whisper against her sternum. She picks me up and carries me to bed before snuggling closer to me.

I wrap myself around her and kiss her neck a few times. She hums sliding her hand into my robe and on my bare waist and I hum in satisfaction. She trails her hand to the belt of the cloth covering my body and looks up at me for consent and I nod she unties the robe and lowers herself kissing down my stomach to my thighs once she's at my inner thigh I let out a small moan.

She moves back to my lips while her hand continues to caress the inside of my thigh inching closer to my wet core. As she kisses my jaw she plunges 2 digits into my heat catching me off guard making me suck in a breath and my hands grip her shoulders. She smirks against my collarbone before kissing it.

She gets into a rhythmic pattern of thrusts and curls another loud moan falls from my lips before I start to strip her from her clothes. She stops for a moment it makes me wince slightly to assist me in stripping her as she takes the few pieces of clothing that are left on her body off I shrug off my robe completely and Yelena tosses it down onto the floor with her clothes but has the belt of the robe in her hands she smirks at me. "Могу я связать тебя? (May I tie you up?)" She questions playing with the cloth belt in her hands. "Я не против моей любви (I don't mind, my love)" I confess matching her smirk handing her my wrists.

She gladly wraps the band of cloth around my wrists and places my tied wrists above my head. "These stay up here." She says "understood." I state. She plunges two digits into me again making me moan. I'm aching to touch her. I definitely do mind. She curls her fingers edging me closer and closer to my high. As her thrusts become rougher and deeper making a loud moan bubble out of my mouth. God, I want to touch her but I hold back knowing if I do she'll stop instantly. She shifts to continue to kiss my neck. I huff when she quickens her pace.

I feel the knot tighten in my stomach I have to tighten my arm muscles so they won't move down to Yelena. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum." I breathe out through a moan "Сделай это, детка, кончи для меня (Do it, baby, cum for me)" She whispers into my ear. I let go my legs jerk a bit but I hold my arms in place and I come undone, my cum dripping over Yelena's fingers. She sucks them clean before shifting to clean me up. I wince when I realize my wrists are still tied up. Yelena smirks "Is someone upset?" She asks and I pout. She kisses my pouty lips a few times making me smile. She unties my wrists and kisses the lightly red bands that are left behind.

I weave my hands into her hair and flip us "My turn" I say and pull Yelena's wrists toward me. Tying her wrists together and placing them above her head like she did to me. "These stay up here" I mock her with a smirk she rolls her eyes. I kiss down her body leaving a few marks between her breasts and inner thighs. I lick between her wet folds making her moan I smirk before circling my tongue around her clit and plunging my tongue into her wet heat making her suck in a breath. I swirl it inside of her before sucking on her clit. Her hands move onto my back so I get up and stop."Нет, нет, извини, пожалуйста, не останавливайся (No, no, please,  don't stop)" She begs "Then keep your hands where I told you to." I say and she nods frantically slamming her hands back up against the bed over her head.

I shift back between her legs and return to sucking on her clit. Her thighs tremble. She's close so I speed up and flatten my tongue up against her a few times before continuing "Я собираюсь кончить! (I'm gonna cum!)" She whines as her legs quake and her back arches as she releases over my face. I clean the mess we made and move back up to untie her wrists and slump on top of her kissing her shoulder as she holds on to me still trembling a bit from her high.

Once her body relaxes I move to kiss her. "I love you," I say and lay back on top of her. "я люблю тебя еще больше (I love you more)" She whispers still holding me close. "Not true but I won't argue about it right now" I murmur before pecking Yelena's collar bone and she kisses the top of my head with my eyes closed and my hand weaved in Yelena's blonde locks while Yelena's tracing shapes on my back. I don't want this moment to end but it ends sooner than I'd want it to since we lull each other to sleep.

A/n-  hope you like the surprise smut 😉😏😏