.

Spencer forces me to sit next to him he whispers to me multiple times to kiss him.

The shocked and angry expression on Yelena's face doesn't fade till the lesson ends "Y/n I'd like to speak to you." Yelena grumbles as everyone is packing up to leave and I sigh in relief. Spencer shoots me a glare before leaving. Yelena rushes to the door to close and lock it from the inside once everyone is out. I didn't get up since my body still throbbing in pain so she ran up to me "What has he done to you, моя любовь (my love)" she whispered with her hands on my cheeks.

I look down at the surface of the desk, my eyes glazing at the memories that are scraped into my head. "I can't Lena." I start "I'm so afraid of him all the time. He has pictures of us he'll show them to everyone if I stay too long" I ramble on in a shaky tone. "Hey. Look at me, Детка. (Baby)" Yelena says sweetly I sniffle and slowly lift my head to look at her. "I don't care about my job or anything else for that matter as long as I have you all I care about is your safety Детка (baby)" she husks keeping her hands on my face, wiping the tears that are running down my cheeks. "If I could I would've killed him in this very room when I realized what he did."She says "I know," I say quietly.

Yelena moves closer to me she just holds me, with her lips attached to my forehead. I wrap my hands around her resting my head on her sternum. I feel safe again. But sadly my safety bubble has to burst. "I'm scared" I choke out when we pull away. "You don't have to go anywhere." She says and I shake my head. "I do. I don't want you risking your job for me." I declare.

"Y/n. He's hurting you. We have to tell someone even if that means I'll lose my job! Your safety is the priority right now." She softly scolds. I close my eyes for a moment collecting my thoughts. "Baby. You need your job. I can hold on for a while I just need to obey his pathetic commands." I say lowly "Even if that means allowing him to practically rape you!? Y/n. No. I'm not allowing him to violate your body. That's fucking absurd." She says sternly. "Let's just go to the principal and get this sorted. I can't let him hurt you Y/n." She continues. "Yelena what if he fires you?!" I ask "I don't care! I need you safe." She huffs.

There's a loud knock on the door making me flinch and jump up but I collapse back onto the chair because of the sharp pain and Yelena's eyes snap back to me and I nod so she knows I'm alright. "Y/N! PRINCESS GET YOUR PRETTY ASS OUT HERE WILL YOU!" I hear from behind the door and slowly get up.

I reach Yelena and put my hand on her cheek "I'll see you later." I whisper before quickly pecking her lips. I open the door and get pulled out of the room back to my dorm but I can't keep up. "Spencer slow down! You're hurting me!" I yell out. "I don't care. Your conversation with Ms. Belova was suspiciously long." He counters. "She talked to me about my grades Spencer! I'm failing the damn class!" I defend he scoffs "At first you were. Your tests now are never under 80% I'm not stupid Y/n." He clarifies I whimper in acknowledgment.

I get shoved into my room and the process of what was done before the lesson gets repeated as a punishment Spencer explained...

Once he's done he leaves and I'm left alone. Sore and in pain once again. It's Friday. On a "normal" Friday I'd be cuddled into Yelena's arms. Instead, I'm in my lonely dorm. Alone, cold, and in pain. I feel disgusting. I move my sore body to the couch and wrap a blanket around myself and stuff a pillow into my face, sobbing into it.

There's a knock on my door but it's soft.

It's not Spencer.

I want to answer but I can't the only thing that escapes is another sob. The door opens slowly. Yelena's head pocking through. I hide my face in the pillow and blanket. "I'm going to kill him." She says once she sees my nude body wrapped in the blanket. "I'll get you some clothes, дорогой (darling/sweetheart)" she whispers walking to my room.

Returning moments later with matching black undergarments, gray sweatpants, and one of her black hoodies. I smile at the gesture. "Did you want one of mine or? I- uh I could get a diff-" She rambled and I cut her off "Shh! Of course, I do I always wear your clothes to bed." I confess and she smiles as she passes the clothes, as I slowly get dressed I notice her eyes going over my bruised stomach and thighs. "Hey! It's ok. I'm fine" I try to assure her but it only made her eyes gloss.

She came to kneel in front of me softly grazing her fingertips over the bruises. "Моя бедная дорогая, что он с тобой сделал? (My poor darling/sweetheart, what has he done to you)" she whispers as the tears escape her eyes. I wipe them away "It's alright. I'll be ok" I murmur.

Yelena gets up and sits next to me grabbing the blanket and tossing it over my shoulders "Where's the key?" She hums quietly. I point to the table near the door. She locks the door and moves to the kitchen "pick something to watch дорогой (darling/sweetheart)" She says before completely disappearing into the kitchen.

I've picked some movie to watch and Yelena emerged from the kitchen with snacks and a warm tea for me. She laid down on the couch and I moved so I was laying on top of her.

She held me in her arms and didn't let go. I'm safe.