Arcade and Car rides

It's now a few weeks later I've been staying at Yelena's more and my nightmares have stopped, now that I've been talking openly about them with her. We've been doing good as a couple lately too which makes me really happy.

It's Friday and Yelena said that she's taking me out tonight but hasn't told me where just that it would be casual. I'm currently sitting in class I put on a short dress to tease Yelena. She's already on edge because the boys keep looking at me. They luckily haven't done anything similar to what they did a couple of weeks back. Ten more minutes and then I'll probably get scolded in the car by my possessive girlfriend.

I don't mind that she is possessive or "overprotective" I like spending most of my time with her anyway.

The lesson has ended now and everyone is leaving but Spencer stayed behind. "Y/n can we talk, please?" he questions placing his hand on my lower back "l don't really have time or will right now.." I mumble out "Y/n please. I-" he pleaded before getting cut off. "She said no." Yelena cut him off, a strict tone coating her voice.

He scoffed "I'm sorry Ms. but don't you think she's old enough to be able to defend herself?" He spits out at her "I think the lesson is over and you can leave and she said that she didn't want to talk to you. You just keep pushing. That isn't very polite. Is it now Spencer?" She spits back without hesitation he huffed "Whatever." and walked out of the classroom. "You didn't have to do that" I say quietly "Uhmm Yeah. I. Did." I take her hand "You really didn't but can we go now, where are we going to anyway?" she frowned at first but broke into a smile quickly after. "I did end of discussion. We're going to an arcade, my love." I hum "Let's go before Spencer comes back." I say running my thumb over her knuckles. She nods and we quickly usher to her car.

The car ride is pretty quiet and once we're there Yelena turns to me "Let's go to the claw machines! I'll pull something out for you my love." She says with a wide smile, I return a smile "Do I get to pick what though?" I question and she nods "Whatever you want I'll try to get you, baby" she says sweetly.

I walk past some claw machines and I see a claw machine, with stitch plushies.

"Can you try to get a stitch plushie, please?" I ask pointing to the machine she smiles and nods

"Can you try to get a stitch plushie, please?" I ask pointing to the machine she smiles and nods. "Of course my love" she says and we walk up to the machine. She gets one of them out on the second try. "Thank you, my love!" I smile as she hands me the plushie and pecks her lips in thanks.

We continue walking around playing different games and after about 2 hours or so we decide to go to a club we go to the car and drive to it.

I was looking out of the window and humming along to the song that was playing when I suddenly felt Yelena's hand glide up to rest on my thigh. My breath hitches and my humming stops for a second but continues quickly after, I rest my hand on hers and smirk as I lock eyes in the mirror with Yelena.

I quickly look away and my eyes snap onto Yelena's hand that's slowly moving higher up my thigh she starts moving her thumb in circles "Lena." I whisper out she quickly glances at me. "Yes, what is it, baby?" "Take me back to yours." I whisper and she raises an eyebrow. "But we just arrived, look!" she points to the club we just pulled up to. I slightly huff "fine" I say as I unbuckle myself and step out of the car.

Yelena comes up to me and glides her hand onto my cheek "What's wrong my love?" I shrug "nothing let's just go" "I'm not going. You said you want to go back to mine? We can go baby." I nod, she quickly takes my hand and kisses the back of it before getting back into the vehicle.

This time I lean over to her and kiss her shoulder and slide my hand up her thigh she hums. I move my hand higher and see her grip tighten around the steering wheel. I kiss her shoulder again "I love you" I whisper against her shoulder. "I love you too" she says as we look into each others eyes through the mirror for a moment.

Once we arrive Yelena hops out of the car comes up behind me and scoops me up into her arms. Her and my giggles mingle with one another and echo through the stairwell as Yelena effortlessly carries me up the two flights of stairs setting me down in front of the door she unlocks it and like always waits for me to go in first.