Overstimulation

She slid my pants as far as she could and I kicked them off. She pulled at my shirt so I quickly sat up and raised my arms and she pulled it over my head.

I tugged on her shirt next her arms raised and I pulled it over her head. I straddle her and unzip and unbutton her pants slowly. I move out of her lap so she can kick them off.

Once we're left in our underwear I move back into her lap and wrap my hands around her neck and down to her bra strap. She does the same after we've removed each other's bras I move back to my spot on the end of the couch sliding the lace underwear off my body while Yelena does the same.

She moves back to hover over me. We smirk at each other. "Have I told you how gorgeous I find you?" Yelena questions I hum. "You might have before but you can always refresh my memory," I state. She slowly moves closer I feel our breaths mix with one another before our lips clash together. She trails wet kisses across my jaw down to my neck. She quickly finds my sweet spot inducing a low moan to tumble off my lips.

She starts nipping and sucking on my sensitive skin. That's gonna leave a mark. She soothes the mark with her tongue. I hum when she moves down my body leaving another hickey on the inside of my breast and another on my sternum again soothing the love bites with a few kisses.

She moves between my legs leaving yet another few marks on my inner thighs and I groan feeling my arousal already pooling between my legs. I'm glad Yelena has a leather couch. She continues with her teasing torture for a while until I can't wait any longer.

"пожалуйста, Елена. (Please, Yelena.)" I whimper. She smirks against my inner thigh. If she keeps teasing me I'll lose my temper. She kisses my center and it makes me let out a moan. She starts to lick between my already dripping folds. She swirls her tongue along my clit a few times before flicking it. A loud yelp releases from me.

She places two fingers against my lips and pulls my bottom lip slightly down so I quickly take them into my mouth since she stopped licking and is just lightly kissing between my limbs. I huff in frustration. She sits up and pulls her fingers out our my mouth. "будь хорошей девочкой и не спускай с меня глаз. (Be a good girl and keep your eyes on me.)" She says seductively and I nod locking my eyes with hers.

She slides two fingers into my heat and I gasp. She picks up the pace making my head tilt back and eyes shut. She pulls her fingers out completely and I whimper at the emptiness. "I said I eyes on me." She says moving closer. She inserts her digits back into my core and I try my best to keep my eyes open as well as my head up.

Once she speeds up I have to try even more but manage somehow. As soon as she curls her fingers I cave and she pulls out again "L-lena please I can't." I cry out. She moves closer and starts kissing me. I hum against her lips during our heated kiss she slips her fingers back into me causing me to moan loudly and my hips buck against her hand.

Her thrusts grow rougher and faster. I'm a loud moaning mess in front of her. I feel my walls quake against her fingers. She curls her fingers and grazes over my clit with her thumb throwing me over the edge. I moan and yell out her name. My walls clamp down on her fingers and my whole body shudders violently.

I hear her moan out too as she keeps thrusting causing me to cum back to back for a second time. My legs slam closed spasming aggressively and I push down on her hand to make her stop " I-I can't take anymore." I whimper. "You did good baby." Yelena praises, pulls her fingers out of me sucking them clean continuing to trail feather-light kisses back up my body she stops at my collar bone pecks it a couple of times letting my breathing slow down before pulling away.

"Are you alright, my love?" She softly questions. I nod "I'm great. Did you come too?" I ask and she chuckles lightly and nods "mhm. Overstimulating you ignites something in me, baby." She confesses and I smile "I love you" I whisper "I love you more, дорогой (darling)" she hums and snuggles back on top of me and shuffles a bit so she's under me.

She wraps her hands around my back and carries me to bed since I can't really feel my legs. Once we're under the covers I shuffle as close as possible to her body and she kisses my forehead "Спокойной ночи, любовь моя (Goodnight, my love)" She whispers against my neck. I muzzle my head into her chest "good night" I whisper back kissing her sternum lazily a few times before I drifting off to sleep.