Chapter 4 - You look better when you smile

Your POV

"That's real intelligent" Andrew says to Bender, who's tearing out pages of a random book.

"You're right, it's wrong to destroy literature" Bender says before tearing out more pages.
"It's such fun to read and 'Molet' really pumps my nads" he says while looking at the title.

"Mol-yare" Claire and I correct him.

"I love his work" Brian says. Bender throws some pages at him.

"Big deal" Bender starts "nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy"

"Speak for yourself.." Andrew scoffs.

"Why would we speak for you, Sporto?" I ask him "I don't even know your language"

Andrew rolls his eyes, before turning to Claire and asking: "Hey, are you grounded tonight?"

"I don't know, my mom said I was but my dad told me to just blow it off" She answers.

"Big party at Stubbies, parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, can you go?"

"I doubt it" she sights.

"How come?" Andrew questions her.

"Well, because if I do what my mother tells me not to do, it's because my father says it's okay. There's like this while big monster deal, it's endless and it's a total drag. It's like any minute... divorce" The Princess explains.

"Who do ya like better?" Bender asks her.
"What?"
"You like your old man better than your ma?" I explain the question.
"They're both strict" She answers.
"But if you had to choose"
"I don't know, I'd probably go live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me. It's like they use me to get back at each other."

"HA!!!" We suddenly hear a very loud laugh from the other side of the room. We all turn around to see Allison blowing some hair out of her face. I give her a grin.

"Shut up!" Claire gets mad.
"You're just feeling sorry for yourself" Andrew says to her.
"Yeah, well if I didn't nobody else would"

"Sporto, you get along with your parents?" Bender asks Andrew.
"If I say yes, I'm an idiot, right?"

"Nah, you're an idiot either way" I say while getting out of my seat and walking to Andrew his table "if you say yes, you're also a liar."

"Yknow, if we weren't in school, I'd waste you."
"Yeah? I'd like to see you try" I challenge him.

"Hey fellas-" Brian begins, putting his hands on our shoulders, only to be pushed away. "I don't like my parents either, I don't- I don't get along with them. Their idea of parental compassion is just, you know, wacko!"

"You're a parents wet dream, okay?" Bender tells him.
"Well, that's the problem!" Brian responds.

"Look, I can see you getting all bunged up for them making you wear these clothes" Bender begins "Face it Johnson, you're a dweeb!"

"Why do ya have to insult everybody?" Andrew asks him.
"I'm just beging honest" Bender responds.

"Well, he's got a name!"