Chapter 5 - Virginity is a social construct

Your POV

"Alright girls, that's thirty minutes for lunch." Vernon says while walking into the library.

"Here?" Andrew asked.
"I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch in, sir" Bender adds.

"Well I don't care what you think" Vernon spits back.

"Uh, Dick?" Bender begins "excuse me, Rich" he corrects himself "will milk be available to us?"

"We're extremely thirsty sir" I say
"I have very low tolerance for dehydration" Claire explains
"I've seen her dehydrate sir, it's pretty gross" Andrew tells him.

"Relax, me and y/n will get it" Bender says, mentioning for me to get up.

"Ah, ah, ah, grab some wood there bub! What do you think, that I was born yesterday?" Vernon questions

Vernon then ordered Allison and Andrew to get some drinks from the vending machine. We all wander around the library for a while before sitting by the statue. Bender starts grabbing books.

"Claire.. you wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantitus of the nuts? It's pretty tasty." Bender asks the Princess
"No thank you"

"How do you think he rides a bike?" I question.

"Ey Princess, would you ever consider dating a guy like this?" Bender asks.
"Can't you just leave me alone?" She groaned.
"I mean, if he had a great personality and was a good dancer and had a cool car..." Bender goes on.
"...but you'd have to ride in the back seat because his nuts ride shotgun" I add. Bender laughed at that.

"You know what I wish I was doing?" Claire questions.
"What is it?" I ask.
"I wish I was on a plane to France"
"What do you like about France?"
"I like the fashion, the culture is pretty nice too" Claire explains.

"Oh, you and Sweets over there, did it!" We suddenly hear Bender say.
"What are you talking about?" Claire asks
"Nothing, nothing! Let's just drop it. We'll talk about it later!" Brian says, who is a flustered mess.

"The hell are ya talking about?" I question.
"Well, Brian is trying to tell me that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagra Falls erea, Claire and him are riding the hobby horse." Bender explains.

"You little pig!" Claire yells.
"No I'm not! I'm not! John said I was a 'cherry' and I said I wasn't, that's all i said!" Brian explains in a nervous rush.
"Well then what were you motioning to Claire for?" Bender asks him.
"That's disgusting Brian" I add on.
"He's lying! You know he's lying right?" Brian says.

"Tell us the truth Brian" I demand.
"Okay! I was motioning to Claire because I didn't want her to know I was a virgin, okay?" Brian softly explains.
"Why didn't you want me to know you are a virgin?" Claire kindly asks.
"It's personal business, my private, personal business." Brian tells her.
"I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin" Claire confidently says, I give her a small smile.

"How about you y/n?" Bender asks me.
"Virginity is a social construct" I say.
"Why do you think that?" Claire curiously asks.
"When you have sex for the first time, you don't actually 'lose' anything. It doesn't change you as a person. Society thinks you should remain 'pure' and save it before marriage, and it praises guys who 'lose' it, but it slut-shames girls." I gently explain.

"You make a good point" Bender smirks.