Chapter 13 - Sincerely yours

This is my favourite edit ever 👆👆

Your POV

"Don't be afraid" Claire tells Allison while putting make-up on her.
"Don't stick it in my eye!" Allison says back.

"Alright, have fun with your make over, I'm gonna go!" I say while hopping off the table.
"Are you gonna see Bender?" Claire asks
"Yeah" I answer "Good luck with Johnson over there" I tell her while she blushes and smiles back.

I eventually reach the broom closet Bender is locked in, I open the door and walk in.
"Hello stranger" I greet him with a smile

"You lost?" He asks.
"Nah" I smile back.

I lean over and place a small kiss on his neck, he looks at me confused.

"Why did you do that?" He asks
"Because I wanted to"

     Time Skip

The whole group walks down the hall together, Benders arm around me. We walk past Carl.
"See you next Saturday" Bender tells him.
"You bet!"

We walk out of the doors of the school. I look over to Allison and Andrew, who share a kiss before Allison rips off a patch from Andrew his jacket. When I look over to Claire and Brian, I see her kissing his cheek and giving him her diamond earring.

"Are you going home?" Bender asks me.
"No, not really feeling like it. You?" I talk back.
"Same."

He grabs my hand and we walk over to the field, halfway across he puts his fist in the air.

3rd person POV

Vernon walks into the library, seeing one essay on the table instead of six.

Dear Mr. Vernon

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did WAS wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are, why do you care? You see us as you wanna see us, in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions.

You see us as a brain
An athlete
A Princess
A punk
And a criminal...
Correct?

Does that answer your question?

   Sincerely yours,
      The Breakfast Club