Chapter 12 - I had nothing better to do

Your POV

"Why was there a gun in your locker?" Andrew carefully asks.
"Just forget it.." Brian mumbles.
"You brought it up man!"

"I can't have an F" Brian starts explaining"I can't have it and I know my parents can't have it. Even if I aced the rest of the semester, I'm still only a B. And everything is ruined for me!"

"Oh Brian..." Claire mumbles.
"I considered my options, you know?" Brian says with tears in his eyes.

"Killing yourselves won't help you Johnson! Don't do it, please.." I tell him, almost crying. Bender tightened his grip around me.

"Was it a hand gun?" Bender asks
"No, it was a flare gun. It went off in my locker" Brian answers.

"Really?" Andrew giggles. I try to hold it back and Bender does the same. Eventually we all start laughing.

"It's not funny" Brian says, also laughing with us.
"Yes it is, fucking elephant was destroyed" Brian changes while bursting into giggles.

"You wanna know what I did to get in here?" Allison asks.
"Nothing, I didn't have anything better to do" she answers for herself.
We all start laughing with tears in our eyes.

"You're laughing at me!" Allison laughs.
"No!" We all say back.
"You are!"

After a while Brian puts a record in a player, we all get up and start dancing. Bender grabs my hands and we start swinging around. After a bit of dancing Bender has to go.

"I'll see you later y/n" he says while kissing my cheek. He then goes back to the broom closet Vernon put him in.

"You gonna write the paper?" I ask Brian.
"Yeah, Why?"
"Well, you're the smartest here" Claire adds.
"Yeah, we trust you Johnson" I say.
"Alright, I'll do it"