Chapter 10 - we're all pretty bizarre.

Your POV

The whole group sits together in a circle. Bender sits behind me, he wraps his arm around my waist and I sit in between his legs.

"What would I do for a million bucks?" Andrew begins "Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to.."

"That's boring" Claire tells him.
"Well how am I supposed to answer?"
"The idea is to search your mind for the absolute limit." I explain to him. "Like, would you go to school naked?" I suggest.

"Uhmm.... Would I have to get out of the car?"
"Of course!"
"In the spring or winter?"
"I recommend the spring unless you want your balls poppin off" Bender laughs.

"I'd do that" Allison joins in "I'd do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either"
"You're lying.." Andrew mutters.

"I already have! I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal...I'm a nymphomaniac..." Allison smirks.
"Lie!" Claire says.

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asks.
"The only person I told was my shrink" she explains.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Claire asks
"Nope, he nailed me. I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be constructed as rape since I paid him.."

"He's an adult!"
"He's married too" Allison smirks.

"Do you know how gross that is?" Claire disgustingly says.
"Well, the first few times-"
"You mean he did it more than once?!"
"Sure"

"Have you ever done it?" Allison asks Claire.
"I don't even have a psychiatrist" Claire defends herself.
"Have you ever done it with a normal person?"
"Didn't we already cover this?"

"You never answered the question" I point out.
"I'm not gonna discuss my private life with total strangers" she tells the group.

"It's a double-edged sword, isn't it?" I say
"A what?"
"If you say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a whore. Unfortunately that's how society works, Princess." I explain.
"Wrong.."

"Are you a tease then?" Bender smirks.
"She's a tease" Andrew agrees.

"Why don't you just forget it?!" Princess tells us.
"You're a tease and you know it" Andrew says.
"She's only a tease if only what she does gets you hot" I tell the rest.
"I don't do anything!" Claire defends herself.
"That's why you're a tease" Bender says.

"Okay, let me ask you a few questions." Claire demands from Allison.
"I've already told you everything."
"No! Doesn't it bother you, sleeping around without being in love. Don't you want respect?"

"It's called wanting to be pleasured, Princess. That's the difference between you and her" I tell her.
"Not the only difference I hope..." she mutters.

"Face it, you're a tease" Bender says.
"I'm not a tease!"
"You said it yourself: sex is a weapon. You use it to get respect" I point out.
"No i never said that. She twisted my words" Claire referred to Allison.

"What do you use it for, then?" Andrew asks
"I don't use it, period!"
"Oh, are you medically frigid, or is it physical?"
"I didn't mean it that way! You guys are putting words into my mouth"

"Well if you'd just answered the question.." Bender says.
"NO!! I NEVER DID IT!"

Silence falls over the group, until Allison speaks up.

"I never did it either, I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm a compulsive liar.." she says.
"You're such a bitch! You just did that on purpose just to fuck me over!" Claire yells.

"I would do it though, if you love someone it's okay" Allison tells the group.

"I can't believe you! You're so weird! You don't say anything all day and then when you open your mouth, you unload all these tremendous lies over me!" Claire says, annoyed.
"You're just pissed off because she got you to admit something you didn't want to" I tell her.

"Alright, can I ask you something then?" Claire says.
"Go ahead, Princess"

"Did you ever do it?"
"No I didn't. But unlike you, I'm not ashamed of it" I honestly answer.
"Fine! Whatever... you're just bizarre" she spits back.

"What's bizarre? I mean, we're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it" Andrew says.

"How are you bizarre?" I ask Andrew.
"He can't think for himself" Allison answers for him.

"She's right." Andrew says. "Do you know what I did to get here?" We all shake our heads.
"I taped Larry Lester's buns together" he confesses.

"That was you?" Brian asks him.
"Yeah, you know him?"
"Yeah I know him.."
"Well, then you know how hairy he is right? When they pulled off the tape, most of his hair came off, some skin too.."

"Oh my God.." Claire mutters

"And the bizarre thing is, that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid, because I wanted him to think I was cool. He's always going off about all the wild things he used to do when he was in school. And I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone. So, I'm sitting in the locker room, and I'm taping up my knee. Larry is undressing a couple lockers away from me. Yeah... he's kinda skinny, weak. And I started thinking about my father, and his attitude about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. And my friend...they just laughed and cheered me on. Afterwards, when I was sitting on Vernon's office, all i could think about was Larry's father. And Larry having to go home and explaining what happened to him. And the humiliation....the fucking humiliation he must have felt. I mean, how do you apologise for something like that? And it's all because of my old man. Oh God, I fucking hate him! He's like this mindset machine that I can't even relate to anymore... "Andrew! You've got to be number one! I won't tolerate any losers in this family! Your intensity is for shit! Win. Win! WIN!!" You son of a bitch.. You know, sometimes I wish my knee would give.. and I wouldn't be able to wrestle anymore. Then he could forget all about me.."

"I think your old man and ours should go bowling together" Bender point to me and him.

Andrew looks in shock for a moment before letting out a small laugh.