Introduction

After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been asked to pair with Omegas only as this was certain to result in the birth of a new life.

Xiao Zhan, a commander in the army had always put the needs of his land first, that was until he fell in love with another alpha.

Please note: This is a Zhanyi fiction. (Top Xiao Zhan, bottom Wang Yibo)

This piece of writing is set in an alternate ABO universe, as such, omegas (male or female) can get pregnant. There might be mentions of mpeg.

Also, the main characters are part of the military so there are descriptions of torture.

This piece also contains NSFW/explicit sexual content. Proceed with caution.

There are mentions of attempted r*pe. An alpha was influenced by an omega's pheromones and acted accordingly. R*pe didn't take place but it was attempted.

Also, in this AU, Omegas are treated as birthing machines, their feelings were not taking into consideration as they along with alphas were the only hope to populate their race that were at risk of getting extinct.

Happy reading. Votes will be highly appreciated. Also, I'd love to hear your feedback. This piece has been completely typed, so expect regular updates. I'd just edit chapters and check for errors before posting. I don't want to post at once so I don't overwhelm the readers.