10. First Kiss

NSFW warning

In just one day, Yu Bin had noticed that Yibo and Xiao Zhan had something, how long was it going to take for the others to notice? Yes they were loyal to Xiao Zhan but if one person got excited and spoke, what would become of them?

They wouldn't be forced apart but they would be pressured to take in an omega partner. Xiao Zhan was not willing to let this happen.

That evening, he stood in front of the cafeteria after his meal. Yibo saw him leave in a hurry and out of curiosity, he had his meal in a hurry and left, hoping to catch up with him before he left for wherever he was leaving to.

As soon as Yibo stepped out of the cafeteria, Xiao Zhan held on to his wrist and pulled him towards the end of the passage, turning towards the administrative building, Xiao Zhan had been waiting by the door. When he was sure they were out of the eyes of others, Xiao Zhan pushed him against the wall and took his lips in a kiss.

This was their first kiss. At first, Yibo didn't know how to react but soon he opened his mouth, allowing him to go deeper. Yibo started tugging at his shirt. From the top, he undid the first button then the second while their lips were still joined together.

With his chest exposed like that, Yibo felt his knees go weak. He had dreamt of biting and licking him all over for such a long time that when faced with the real thing, he had no idea where to start.

He broke the kiss and hurriedly placed his tongue over Xiao Zhan's nipple, Xiao Zhan had no idea he was so sensitive there, he blamed it on Yibo's pheromones.

There was a limit to what they could do as they were still outside but once they started, it was difficult to stop. Xiao Zhan raised Yibo's head up, his lips still wet from all the licking and took them in his own lips. He held Yibo across his waist and pressed his body tightly towards his.

Yibo had his hands across Xiao Zhan's shoulders but he was slowly sliding towards the floor. That kiss had made him lose the ability to stand, he could only place his hands on to the older alpha's neck for support.

Seeing he could hardly stand, Xiao Zhan held Yibo and raised him up, lifting him off the floor, Yibo wrapped his legs around his waist, his back still against the wall for support.

After kissing for so long, Xiao Zhan took a short break, he managed to speak, "you're not allowed to bond with an omega. You can only be with me".

"Hmm" was Yibo's response. He wanted to say the same to Xiao Zhan but he felt that would be too selfish.

"Me too. I won't have other partners, just you..."

Yibo didn't let him continue as he quickly smashed their lips back together. Xiao Zhan was his, he had said it by himself, he wasn't going to take other partners, he finally understood what it meant to have butterflies in ones tummy.

Their moment were soon cut short when they heard the sounds of footsteps close by. They quickly let go of each other but before they could dress up properly, Yu Bin and another soldier walked right into them. It was quite obvious what they had just done but none said a word. They just saluted while trying hard to hide a smile and walked past. Who knew what they would say afterwards. Xiao Zhan didn't care much, after all, there were no rules against him being together with Yibo.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private". Xiao Zhan took Yibo's hand as they walked towards his office. He didn't care anymore, he had nothing to hide so even if anyone saw them, well, that was the person's business.

When they got to the office, he shut the door behind them. After making sure the windows were shut tightly, he pulled Yibo by the waist and continued to kiss him, leading him slowly towards the table in the office.

This office had only 3 chairs and a table, no couch. The only other furniture was a bookshelf that held countless old books that were no longer in use as everything was done digitally these days.

"Release your pheromones". Xiao Zhan liked how intoxicated Yibo's pheromones made him feel. He liked how it made him numb and unable to think of anything else but him. He loved how it calmed his raging heart every time. He loved how hard it made him. He had held on, restrained himself from pouncing on this young man here but this time around there was nothing stopping them. He intended to go all the way.

Before long, the sweet citrus smell enveloped him, blocking out every other smell from his senses. He placed Yibo to sit on the table while he stood between his legs as their tongues continued to explore each other. He alternated between sucking and nibbling to biting until Yibo's lips became slightly bloodied.

"Gosh Bo, I love your smell, I just want to eat you up". He reached for the bulge on Yibo's trouser and caressed it lightly. That action sent a certain pleasure busting through Yibo's body. His semi erect member was now fully erect. Seeing that Xiao Zhan was still concentrating on kissing him, he decided to speak, to move things along a bit faster. He was aching to have this man fill him up.

"Eat me up already, I've waited for too long".

Xiao Zhan was intoxicated by that smell and being urged to go on in that manner, he lost his calm. He no longer had the patience to take off Yibo's clothes gently, he ripped apart his shirt, leaving his bare chest at his mercy. He bent over and toyed with his nipple as he tried to take off his trousers.

Yibo was leaning backwards on the desk, using his elbows for support as Xiao Zhan's tongue worked wonders on his chest. He slightly lifted his butt off the table so his trousers could be taken off along with his inner shorts.

Xiao Zhan raised his two legs up placing them over his shoulders. He stroked his member with one hand and played around the back hole with another finger. At the same time, his lips never left Yibo's chest. They were both lost in each other, they had lost awareness of their surrounding until the office door was pushed open and the chief commander walked in.

Author's note: Here comes trouble.