authors note (x years later)

Hello wonderful fans and readers of cellophane!

It has been a very, very, very long time since I have updated any of my stories. I started this story when I believe I was a sophomore in high school and started this account when I was an 8th grader in middle school; this account and these stories have brought me a lot of joy and happiness for my plentiful years of being a teenager.

After this past year of the pandemic, I realized I lost the joy in a lot of things that I used to love and I am at the point where I am trying to reconnect with things I enjoyed when I was a teenager; I am currently rewatching teen wolf and it made me realize how much I missed writing these stories I would create when I was younger! I am currently 21 years old and the only things I write now are college papers lmao, which really are irritating. I do not get on here as much as I used to but seeing how this story and my other ones are still receiving lots of love and wants of updates have made me rethink about them.

I also realized how important it is to have WOC characters since a lot of women are underrepresented which was why I started writing stories of women who look like me or face similar experiences; women of color deserved to be put in the spotlight for once!

With that being said, I plan on finishing this story since I was almost finished with this and had plans of writing a sequel to cellophane; I also plan on updating nyctophilia but I cannot keep any promises because I am currently about to start my last semester of college and it is a very heavy workload since I will be graduating in December!
My plan is to finish cellophane before school starts on the 30th of august or the middle of September if my class load allows it!

I am so sorry to those of you who had been waiting years upon years for me to update; I lost interest in writing fan fiction and kind of grew out of it as I got older. Although, this year has made me realize that I need to start doing things I used to enjoy and not worry about what others might think of it!

So... cellophane will be updated either Friday of this week or Monday of next week!!

Please look forward to it!!

Thank you for your patience and continuous love you have given my character Jaelynn and Cellophane!

I appreciate you all!!

-ccurrents