Chapter 15

Note

Hi everybody, first of all, I AM SO SORRY! I know I just disappeared. I often thought about it and wished to continue writing it some time in the past few months but you know how busy life can be. I'm almost getting done with university so I legit have no time.

I'm not promising to be regular again either, but I'll try my absolute best to finish this soon. I'm SOOO HAPPY at the comments and votes, seeing how many people like my work and its honestly so flattering. Anyway, enough from me, lets get back into it. 

(There could be some details that may not match the previous parts but try to ignore it please, its been a while since I wrote this story. But don't worry, the plot is as fresh in my head as day 1 :) 

*Rose's POV*

I wake up to find myself carefully laid in a bed. It took me a few seconds to register what was even around me. This was new room, a very nice big room but new. There was a large glass sliding window right across the bed I was laying on with a little balcony on the other side. To my right, there was a small desk and next to it a low shelf, that had a bottle of what looked like whiskey. The door of this room was to the left and was, currently, closed.

'What is this place?' I think to myself before trying to sit up when a sharp pain shoots up into my head, making me bury my head into my hands. I gently massage my temples as I try to remember what had happened when it hits me. 

Those men. 

My head shoots up out of my hands and my eyes go wide. I recall every bit of it, how they barged into my house, grabbed me and.....- taken me here. I begin to panic, my breaths getting faster and my heart thumping as I begin to get out of bed, looking around like a maniac, catching side of a clock on the bedside table. Its a few hours since then and I have no memory of those past few hours. I begin to shuffle out of bed but as I reach to the end of the bed, the door finally opens making me freeze in my tracks. I wait to see who or what it is when a middle-aged woman finally appears, with a warm friendly smile on her face. 

"Hello, sweety" she says softly, walking to me with a tray of food. "How are you feeling?"

"Wh-who are you?" I blurt, in a voice that is almost a whisper. "Where am I? Please.." I blurt helplessly. Even though I knew she was harmless, I tried to maintain my distance from her. It was evident in my voice I was scared and she tried her best to comfort me. 

"Its alright, darling. Here, come eat. You must be starving." She says kindly.

"No please! I-I want to go home, please let me go.. " I blurt again. 

"You will go home soon but you must eat something right now, or else we won't have any time later." 

"Why not?" I ask, confused. "Why can't you just let me go right now?"

She looked at me for a brief moment. "Honey, I'm not the one who can answer your questions right now. My job is to make sure you eat and get ready in time."

"Get ready for what?!" I say, rather loudly. "Just tell me what's going on!" I yell. 

At this, the door shoots open once again and another figure walks in. This time a man, dressed in a nice suit with the strong scent of his aftershave filling the room as soon as he walks in. 

"Dorris, let me." He says to the woman, smiling before turning his attention to me. He carefully undoes the buttons of his jacket as he leans against the desk. "I'm Will." he introduces himself.I stay quiet, waiting for him to continue while my anxiety shoots through the roof. "You'll go home soon. But you need to cooperate with us, just eat right now and get dressed. Then me or someone else will drive you home, you don't have to worry about anything, alright?" he adds.