Chapter 8

*Mark's POV*

I had to leave the very moment because I knew I wouldn't have been able to control myself if one more second had passed by with my lips still on hers. I stepped away from her, my eyes fixed with her beautiful grey ones, and my jaw firm. I curled my fingers into a fist, trying to maintain my hold on myself before things got out of hand while my eyes gradually moved away from hers and hungrily roamed over her body. 

She looked even more pretty today. 

This could be the first I saw her in a dress.
Heck, this is the first time I had planted my lips on hers!

I let out a slight grunt as I tried to picture her under her clothes, all of this going on in my head in a matter of seconds. My pants were beginning to get tighter at the crotch and  I was beginning to lose control, and I realized I desperately needed to get away from her. 

"Same time, same place. Tomorrow. Be here. I'm taking you out on a date." I told her briefly before I walked away. 

Every fiber in my body was telling me to just go back to her, take her back into my arms where she belonged and just stay there with her.  But I knew it wouldn't stop there. And things would go down in a way I would never want them to.

I walked back to my car and soon sped off, not once glancing back at her. 
"Fuck...." I murmured to myself throughout as I drove back to my apartment. The boner in my pants was evident by the time I got into the vicinity of my home. I was so fucking hard! I needed someone. I needed her. I wanted her. So fucking bad. 
I slammed the door shut behind me as I threw my phone and keys onto the table. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!" I shouted as I took off my jacket and loosened the tie around my neck and helplessly plopped onto my couch, letting out a deep sigh. 
My manhood was on full attention as I glanced down to my crotch, I needed release. I can not believe how horny I was. And I had just kissed her! What would I do if I saw her naked? 
I let my head rest back and closed my eyes, trying to re-imagine everything...

She was once again before my eyes. Her eyes, full of fear, looking up at me. Her full pink lips parted as she breathed loudly. A few strands of her beautiful raven hair blowing onto her face. Her face was quite pale, maybe due to the cold. Or maybe because she was so scared. Or maybe a bit of both. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly as I remembered her failed attempts at hitting me.
Hmm, I see, she's feisty. That would be fun.

She looks so innocent. Its difficult to believe she is though, I mean, in times like these, no one is innocent. Everyone knows how to get the best out of everything and everyone. 

I opened my eyes again and unbuttoned my pants, taking them off and tossing them away as I stared at my member, craving for attention. I could go down to the bar right now and just help myself but I don't know why, I felt it was wrong. Actually, I just didn't want anyone else, I knew no one could satisfy me right now except her but that's not happening. At least not tonight. 
I stroked my manhood through my pants as I once again tried to go back to the time with Rose. 
As horny as I was right now, I couldn't help myself but think of how her body would be once I ripped that dress off her. I tried to remember how it felt as my cock remained pressed up against her, for a very small amount of time, but it did. How her tiny little wrists could fit into one of my hand and how I could easily take control of her. 
I imagined her in my bed, her small petite body just lying there, waiting for me to join her. I would slowly move to her and run my fingers up her body before I brought my face close to her and kiss her. She tasted so sweet. Our lips perfectly fitting into each other's as she wrapped her arms around my neck, running them through my hair. I would gradually undress her, taking every piece of clothing off her, to leave her exposed to me. Her milky white skin aching for my touch as she pulled me close to herself and undid my pants. Both of us craving for each other. I would eventually slide my thick erect shaft into her and make love to her, make her feel so good that she couldn't have even thought she could. Her legs tightly wrapped around my waist and my arms framing her face as we make out all along, both of moaning and breaking the kiss every now and then. I would kiss every inch of her body,  lick her, suck her and leave hickeys on her neck and her chest, marking her as mine.
I could almost hear her crying out my name as she would near her release, her nails digging into my back and very soon both of us reaching our climax simultaneously. I would kiss her softly once again before getting off her only to pull her back closer to me, her back against my chest while she blushed and I just smiled at how cute she was. I would continue stroking her sides gently with my fingers while we talked a bit. I would tell her how much I loved her and how I wish to live each day of my life with her and that someday, I wish to have a family with her before she gradually drifted off to a deep sleep, followed by me, next to her, holding her in my arms.

It was difficult for me to still keep a hold over myself and decided to help myself. I walked into my washroom and turned on the shower, the warm water running down my naked body as I took care of myself. It felt good after that and I was exhausted. I wore a pair of sweatpants and went straight to bed. By the time, I dozed off, all I could think of was Rose and that I wanted her. And that too, very soon.