Chapter 9

*Mark's POV* 
Today is going to be a good fucking day.
This is the only thought I had in my mind as I woke up from my deep slumber. The thought of it made me smile with delight as I stretched in my bed. 
Before getting out of my bed, I turned on my laptop and quickly checked my email. 
2 meetings. Hmm. Alright, can do. 
Turning my laptop off, I got off my bed and strolled out into my living room. I put the coffee up as I myself grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the breakfast bar, taking small sips. 
The feeling of the cold water running down my mouth felt like pure bliss. 

I sat there for a while, mentally organizing of everything I need to get done today. 

Shower. 
Work out.
Shower.
Dress up.
Work. Meetings.
ROSE. 

The last one on the list made me grin. I can't wait to see her beautiful face today. I can't believe how much I want her. I fucking need her!
I ran a hand through my hair and scratched the back of my head as I once again imagined her voluptuous body under me, moaning out my name and arching her back in all the pleasure I was filling her up with. 

I am so frustrated! FUCK! I need to lighten up. Work out is necessary. 
I got up from where I was sitting and proceeded to my bathroom, taking a  quick shower, I returned back to the kitchen that was now filled with the aroma of coffee. Taking  my sweet time with sipping my coffee, I made myself an egg. 
Once I was done with eating, I made a few important calls before Will called me. 

"Hey, whats up tonight?" Will asked.
"Kinda busy, man." I answered.
"Why? What are you doing? Or should I ask, who are you doing?" Will chuckled.
I laughed out loud before answering, "Uh yeah, not so sure if I'd be doing her tonight but I got a a date."
"Woah woah woah!" Will exclaimed. "Mark Evans is dating? What the fuck?"
"What?" I laughed.
"Are you telling me the man who despised the concept of dates and wanted to directly get down to 'business' is now himself got a date?"
"What can I say? She's special."
"Is it that same girl from that mart?"
"Yeah. Her name's Rose." 
"Fuck!"
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Gonna miss you mate. Lost another man to love!" 
Love? What? Where did that come from?
"No dick, its not love. She was able to resist me, thats what sparks my interest in her. I'm gonna get her though."
"Mark. Don't do anything stupid, alright?"
"Trust me, I won't."
"She's a nice girl, don't fucking mess her up, okay?"
"Can't promise."
"For fuck's sake, Mark!"
"I lose control of myself when I'm with her. I can't help it."
After a short pause, Will began again. "....and as I said, will miss you brother."
I laughed again, "Oh shut up, alright catch you later then."
"Sure will man. I need updates on this! Never knew things got fucking serious."

I chuckled, "Sure man, bye."

Soon enough, I walked into my home gym and began working out. After an hour or two I rested for a bit, showered, dressed up and went to work. The rest of the day passed by in a blink of an eye and the next thing I knew it was 6 pm already. I quickly wrapped up my work and drove back home to get ready for my night with Rose. 

I wore my silk black suit with a white shirt and a matching black tie to go with it. Before I stepped out of my house, I sat down on the couch with a beer. I needed that right now.
All I could think of at this moment was how will Rose be looking tonight? Was she as eager for it as I was? Will I be able to kiss her like I did yesterday? Or maybe even, finally see that soft tan skin of hers underneath her clothes. I wanted to press my lips to hers so bad, or any part of her body for that matter. I wanted to have her, make her mine. Only mine. I would kill anyone who even tries to bat an eye on her. 

Chugging down the remains of my beer, I grabbed my car keys and left the house to see MY Rose. By this time, I couldn't wait any longer. My pants would tighten at the crotch each time I thought about her. 

Very soon, I arrived at the parking lot I told her to meet. It was 7.05pm. Its about time for her shift to finish. Once I make her mine, I won't let her work ever again. I would love her, take care of her, protect her and keep her in our room where I will have my way with her all day long. And maybe eventually, bear my babies. I smiled to myself at the thought of that. 

It was now 7.15pm and I stepped out of my car, holding the flowers I got her in one hand and the other hand in my pocket. My eyes were locked at the mart door as I waited for her to emerge and come to me. 
Some more time passed by and no sign of Rose. I was becoming impatient as I glanced at my watch over and over again that read 7.35pm. 

It then hit me. 

What if she isn't coming? No that cannot happen. She does not have the audacity to ignore my orders. All this was making me furious, however, I waited. 
It was now 8 and my blood was boiling. I had never been so mad. How dare she? I threw the flowers onto the ground as I myself advanced towards the mart. I flew the door open and allowed my eyes to pace around to look for Rose and on finding her nowhere, I went up to the counter to see the other girl staring at me with pure fear.

"Where the fuck is Rose?" I questioned her.
"Sh-she isn't here." She stuttered.
"Why?"
"She called in sick today..." she said but trailed off towards the end as she noticed my face turning red with anger. 
"If you see her, tell her she has got herself into some serious trouble." With this, I left and went  back to my car. 

If she wants to play hard to get, I'm gonna show her what I am. 
I am gonna have her. And that too very soon. Whether she likes it or not.