💌Prologue

Renjun walked at the sea side hugging a picture frame as he took pictures around the place "This place is so peaceful, just like where you are right now my love" Renjun said. Renjun drew his feet closer to the water.

It was tingling to his feet as if the waves are asking him to walk nearer and take all the worries away and just live his life just like what he wants to be. "I know you are smiling like a fool right now. It was hard for me, yes. But now... Can I forget you?"

Renjun looked down to his feet and flipped the picture frame he is hugging. Tears are constantly falling down to his eyes staining the picture frame's mirror. "Or Can I come with you now?" Renjun whispered to himself

"DADA!!! SUNSET LOOK! SAM WANT SUNSET WATCH WITH DADA!" A shout coming from a small figure heard by a crying Renjun. Renjun heard it and quickly wiped his tears.

Renjun smiled and run toward his son. "alright baby, let's watch it but with Dada only"

"Dada when is daddy Jae coming home? You said when sunset was coming daddy jae watching us from where sunset" Sam said

Renjun looked at his son with a bitter smile showing to his face. "He will be home soon. Just wait for another sunrise after another" Renjun said and held Sam's hand before asking his son to go back home now.

"Sure... Have fun there, my love. I will meet you soon" Renjun said before leaving the beach as the sun watching them.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈☺︎┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈