💌9

Jaemin felt a small body hugging him and his head was engraved on his neck. Jaemin carefully look who is it and it was Sam.

He might fell on his bed but also has possibility that he moved to Jaemin himself.

Sam woke up, slowly standing up as he yawn. Jaemin also did the same and greeted Sam a good morning. It was saturday and Sam doesn't need to go to school today.

Jaemin went back to his senses and look around, He wasn't in his room. Jaemin stood up making Sam startle.

"Good morning, Nana hyung~" Sam greeted as he gave him a warm hug. Sam was a little bit attached to Jaemin. He can freely kiss his cheek, hug him whenever he wants and ask to play with him. Same as he treats his Uncle Yangyang but much more affectionate to Jaemin.

"Good morning, did I perhaps stay over?" Jaemin asked making Sam nod slowly. Jaemin heard the Kid's tummy growled that it why he told Sam to go down and check Renjun.

As they are walking down the kitchen, Jaemin can already smell the scent of waffles and syrup, Sam excitedly went down and gave his Dada a tight warm hug.

Renjun was startled and went to carry Sam. They share kisses on each others cheeks before Renjun put Sam on the chair and started to place the food he prepared for the three of them.

Jaemin just adored the father and son. He didn't really foresee himself that he will have his own family but ever since Jaemin became a baby sitter, he wanted what Renjun had.

Maybe he wanted him himself. Jaemin's thoughts was cleared when Renjun called him. Renjun smiled as he called Jaemin signalling to have breakfast with them.

"We look like a family!" Sam said making Renjun choke on his food, Jaemin rushed to Renjun to save his life. (poor Rj getting teased by his own son)

"Sam! Just... eat" Renjun said making Sam chuckled but then he ask apology before continues to eat his waffle.

"Why did Nana hyung doesn't have strawberry on his waffle?" Sam asked, Sam was really talkative but that's fin since a kid was really like that (some ig?)

"Ask him" Renjun said as he smiled at his son. Sam looked at Jaemin waiting for his answer.

"Ah... you see, Nana hyung is not liking strawberry since I do hate its smell" Jaemin explained, Sam nodded as he cheerfully put slice of waffle inside his mouth.

"Uhh Renjun? I will go on after I eat this" Jaemin said but Sam pouts ashe scooted near Jaemin.

"Nana hyung? Can you not leave so early? I do not have a playmate" Sam said, Renjun look at Jaemin before talking to his son.

"Baby? You see Jaemin is also busy on his daily life and he can't just take care of you all the time including saturday. He is not on duty today" Renjun explained.

Jaemin stayed silence before sighing. "I will stay for half a day, If you won't mind?" Jaemin said making Sam's face brightened.

Renjun chuckled before nodding as he finish his waffle and chugged the milk. "YAY!!!!" Sam beamed as he hug his Dada.

---
"HELLLOOO????" Haechan greeted as he enters Renjun's house. Sam stopped running and went to welcome Haechan.

Haechan smiled a bit as he crouched down and gave a high five with Sam. "Dada might not like having you around but he is busy with work so it's fine!" Sam said making Haechan chuckled.

Haechan mentioned that he is not fond with kids but there's something with San that he keeps on liking the Kid.

You can't deny how out going Sam is and hoe friendly he is and that may be the reason why Haechan started to like the kid.

Since Jaemin decided to stay until the afternoon since Renjun went to cafe to help Winwin and will be coming back home. He asked Renjun if he can invite Haechan so he could have a companion. Renjun agreed and went to his work.

Jaemin went out coming from the kitchen. "Sammie~ Hyung is already done baking" Jaemin said. Haechan hurriedly stood up and his eyes brightened when he heard the word Food.

Jaemin chuckled and went to get Sam reach the chair before presenting the cake be baked. It was a chocolate cake since it was the flavor that was available on their cabinet at the moment.

After eating, Jaemin put Sam to sleep which means he has time to rest and have a talk with his friend.

--

"So how are you feeling now a days?" Haechan asked making Jaemin sigh. "Decent but I think i get tired much faster than last time"

"Why not tell Renjun you have a heart failure?" Haechan asked "You know I need money for the surgery right?" Jaemin answered.

"But don't you think it was really unfair for Renjun? He makes you do things without even knowing your health is in danger"

"Haechan, I can't just leave. I need money"Jaemin answered, Haechan also stopped telling him things.

"just tell me if you have something to ask, I can provide a bit. Please let me help you for once?" Haechan said but Jaemin reached for his hand and shook his head.

"Keep it for yourself, you still have longer days than me. Also, I still want you to keep it for you and Jeno" Jaemin said making Haechan flustered as he slaps his best friends arm softly.

"I don't like Jeno!" Haechan denied making Jaemin chuckled and just nodded, accepting the lies Haechan been Telling.

"Nana hyung?" Sam said making both of them look with worries in their eyes.

tbc.