💌8

"Dada!" Sam greeted when he saw his dad at the counter. Renjun smiled before rushing to his son.

"The hyungs are so nice to me!" Sam said as he planted kiss on Renjun's cheeks.

"Really? did Haechan not scare you?" Renjun joked making Jaemin smile. Sam shook his head before telling Renjun to let him down.

"Sam, Dada is going out later so stay with Uncle Winwin for the main time, okay?" Renjun said. Sam look back and said "But Uncle Winwin already work the whole day, i am sure he needs to rest so can I just get Nana hyung at the house!" Sam said excitedly.

Renjun look at Jaemin and he just shrugged, Renjun look back and saw Winwin smiling. Renjun knew Winwin has something to do again. "Was it a date with Nakamoto?" Renjun asked.

Winwin rolled his eyes before nodding. "Fine, Jaemin you can stay at the house until I go back home" Renjun decided making Sam scream in excitement.

"Can I go too?" Haechan asked but Jaemin told him to not bother so he did. He decided to go back home.

---

"See you later, Jaemin put him to bed and don't wait me anymore" Renjun said as he walk out the gate. Leaving Jaemin and Sam. Sam waved his hand and grasped the hem of Jaemin's shirt. Jaemin look down and told the kid to go inside.

Jaemin look around. The place looks really modern but some places are a little dusty and some parts of the house are arranged and was not moved for so long.

"Sam? Are you hungry?" Jaemin asked as he sat beside Sam who is playing Lego. "Nope" Sam answered.

Jaemin nodded, "I'll just walk around if that's okay?" Jaemin said, Sam look at him and said he wanted to be with Jaemin so he should he the one who us going to do a house tour.

"And lastly this is my Dada's bedroom. But I don't think we should go in" Sam said.

"Your house is kinda big, hmm. He is not here tho" Jaemin said making Sam chuckled. "Okay! I will show you my Dada's room"

Sam opened the door and the first thing that Jaemin's caught his attention was the painting hanging the the top part of the headboard.

"Who made that?" Jaemin asked curiously. "It's Dada's painting! He is great at art but then he told me he was about to be a painter but then I came in this world that is why he didn't have the chance to be one." Sam answered.

So he loves painting huh Jaemin thought himself.

"Your father has an amazing hands" Jaemin complimented, "hmm, but ring has been missing for years"

Jaemin was really surprised when Sam said that. It was suppose to be a joke but then Jaemin find it sad.

"that's fine, Dada have me and my Uncles!" Sam said as he wrapped his arms around Jaemin's legs.

"Are you feeling sleepy now?" Jaemin asked as he crouch down to level their height. "Hmm." Sam hummed as he let out a loud yawn making Jaemin chuckle.

"Well then, we need to change first, okay?" Jaemin said as he reach out for Sam's hands and walk to his room.

Jaemin started to change Sam's shirt to his pyjamas and after that he tucked him to bed and just stay there for a while before going down to at least entertain himself at that big, quiet house Renjun and Sam lived.

---
(idk much about business so expect inconsistencies ^^)

"I heard that Mrs. Jeong plans on going back to America and already settled down everything that why I did not hesitate to get your company merged with mine!" Taeyong excitedly said making Renjun feel happy.

"I am also feel sorry what I did back then, Jaehyun was really a precious friend of mine and now that you are already here let me spill something. I actually liked him before but then I know he can't see the future in me that's why I let him have you" Taeyong said, Renjun continued to nod.

It was just a phase when Taeyong liked his bestfriend but now he died and he can't even see him. But it's just all in the past. 4 years have passed and it seems like everyone is slowly moving on and adjusting on the situations.

"I understand hyung. I know from the beginning that you clearly treasure Jaehyun a lot. He also mentioned me that you've been friends since you were still in middle school" Renjun said making Taeyong smile.

"But now that everything has beginning to start new and fresh again, why not merging your company with mine right? I also heard that you didn't hire that much staff because of your expenses" Taeyong said as he shove a slice of food inside his mouth.

"Yes, I actually do not have that much" Renjun answered making Taeyong hum. "Don't worry, I'll try to canvas people who can help you there, If you are getting a problem on giving them salary, you do not need to worry, What you pay to the old staffs will be the same as them. I'll handle them" Taeyong said making Renjun smile in happiness.

"I am really thankful to you Mr. Lee" Renjun happily said.

As the night goes deeper Taeyong and Renjun continued to catch-up and talk about businesses.

---

"thanks for dropping me by, hyung" Renjun thanked as he go down the car waving his hands as the car moves and won't see its shadow.

Renjun turned around and opened the gate moving inside the house and saw some lights are still on, The living room was still silent as usual.

Renjun knew Sam was already sleeping at this hour, Renjun called Jaemin but no one was answering.

"Jaemin?" He called again. Renjun went upstairs and saw Jaemin sleeping with an uncomfortable position in front of Sam.

"