💌11

few days later ...

"Hey Renjun... umm I was thinking-"

"Dada I'm ready to go now!" Sam shouted from the stairs as he go down. Renjun looked back and smiled as he waited his son reach where he is.

"Uhh, sorry you've got interrupted. What was that again?" Renjun asked but Jaemin backed off. "Uhh nothing... I-I'll tell you later ig?" Jaemin said as he pulled Sam carefully and let him stay beside him.

"Okay, see you at the cafe!" Renjun said as he waved his hands, he didn't realize he was smiling often when he is with Jaemin.  Renjun shook his head and continued to start the day.

---

"Nana hyung?" Sam called making Jaemin look at him. "Hmmm?" Jaemin hummed, Sam placed his right hand on top of Jaemin's chest and felt his heart.

Jaemin was confused and asked what is going on. "Your heart was beating for someone else!" Sam said making Jaemin caught off guard.

"NOOO!" Jaemin quickly answered making Sam laugh, "Really? if there's someone then let me meet them Nana Hyung!" Sam answered making Jaemin smile a bit. "Of course"

---
"Haechan, are you going somewhere?" Jaemin asked but still looking at his phone.

"umm... A date?" Haechan answered making Jaemin stood up in a sitting position and faced Haechan who is now smiling widely.

"Jeno asked you out?!" Jaemin asked, Haechan nodded and screamed in happiness.

"I am glad my brother had the guts to tell you. He has been a chicken for so long... well actually both of you, but anyway have fun on your date!" Jaemin cheered as he hug his best friend.

"Well go on Channie!" Jaemin said as he split his direction with Haechan.

Jaemin sighed before looking at his phone again to check what time is it.

6:30 p.m

Jaemin decided to drop by a convenience store to get some food... A cookies? or maybe a hot dog buns?

Jaemin entered and saw a familiar guy at the 2 aisle getting chips... Jaemin squinted his eyes to even make his vision clear and for him to make sure that was a person whom he knew.

Jaemin carefully approached him and saw it was Renjun, he was wearing a gray hoodie that was probably not his since it was much bigger than his body.

Jaemin tapped Renjun's shoulder making the smaller jolted a bit, Jaemin chuckled before waving his hands to him.

"Jaemin? Uhh what are you doing here?" Renjun asked. "Well same as your reason I need to get some food... of course to eat" Jaemin said

"You're a funny guy" Renjun said making Jaemin smiled a bit. "I'm glad that made you laugh"

"Hmm... I think you should get what you need now" Renjun said and was about to walk pass by Jaemin but Jaemin stopped him and told him to wait for a while.

-

"What about Sam?" Jaemin asked as he bit his hotdog buns he bought a while ago. They are sitting in front of the store and from there you can clearly visualize the beauty of the atmosphere.

"He is with Winwin hyung... I told him to take care of him" Renjun answered.

"Oh! a shooting star!" Renjun said excitedly making Jaemin look up.

"You believe in wishing to shooting stars will make it come true?" Jaemin asked and saw Renjun's small nod. "I do...? But I once hated them"

"Mind telling me? but if you're uncomfortable then it's fine" Jaemin said

"It's fine... he is already gone for years and I am now... moved on" Renjun said... Renjun brought his legs up the bench and hugged them.

"Remember Sam's dad? he died because... he told me to look at the stars falling"

Jaemin look at Renjun and saw him smiling with a slight pain on his eyes, Jaemin moves closer and said "Is it okay if I'll hug you?"

Renjun look up and quickly wrapped his arms around the older. It may be embarrassing since some people who are passing are currently looking at them but Jaemin and Renjun felt like they are alone.

"Thank you Jaemin..." Renjun whispered, Jaemin nod and softly raked his soft hair.

"Let it out Renjun... you will be fine... very soon" Jaemin said making the older cry harder.

·
·
·
·
·

Renjun went to Sam's room and saw him sleeping with Winwin so he is sure Sam is sleeping well.

Renjun went to his room and started taking off his hoodie to change into new one... "I guess I should let you go now Jaehyun. I love you for the last time" Renjun said before closing the his cabinet.

Renjun sat on his bed and saw his phone lit up. Renjun got curious and checked it... It was Jaemin.

Hey, Renjun. Are you home yet?

Yup, I just arrived. Thanks btw

That's fine... I'm just here.

Thank you. Goodnight Jaem.

Goodnight Renjun

Renjun placed his phone on top of his chest and felt his heart beating a little bit fast and his ears are getting hot. Renjun stood up in a sitting position and slaps his face saying he did not blushed a  while ago.

"Sleep Renjun" Renjun told himself as he close his eyes to sleep.

"I hope this love won't hurt me now"

they both whispered.

tbc.