💌14

A/n: i suggest u guys listen to "for him. by troye sivan" while reading this ^^

few days passed by since the family day happens and Renjun grew much closer to Jaemin earning his full trust and honestly falling in love a bit.

Renjun knew he was falling but he was scared to start again, afraid what will happen if he accepted love again.

Renjun stood up when he saw there's a costumer.

"Hi sir, may I get your order?"Renjun asked making the guy look up and was about to give his order.

"Umm I want to get- wait... Renjun?"

Renjun looked at him with a confused face "yes...?"

"can't you recognize your Ten hyung!" Renjun clasp his hand on his mouth as he look shocked.

Ten was Yangyang's best friend, so he and Renjun are also close but then Ten flew back to china when Jaehyun passed away and broke up with Johnny, his ex and pursue his journey on dancing.

Now he is already a famous choreographer not only in china but also in other places, he is also getting as a choreographer for a famous dance groups.

"Ten hyung! when did you get here? have you heard of Yangyang? he haven't called me since he went there"

"slow down those questions, well I arrived 1 week ago and i didn't know you work here, I mean it's still here. And about Yangyang, he is having fun having bond with his husband of course. Aren't you gonna ask me?"

"well in your case you look well so it's not a problem" Renjun joked making Ten roll his eyes. "how are you with Sam? or have you met a new lovey dub dub?" Ten said.

Renjun chuckled and said "We are fine, we've been taken care of- I am taking care of him well"

Winwin sat beside him and said "he has been eyeing someone so don't worry Ten hyung"

"Winwin-ah!" Ten greeted as they both hug each other. "well what can i have for you hyung?" Winwin asked.

"just an iced americano please" Ten said

"right away, your highness" Winwin joked as he moved and went to make one.

Ten stayed for an hour or so at Renjun's cafe since his class is going to be afternoon so he had time catching up with his best friends.

"I'll go now junnie! winwin!" Ten waved as he go out. Renjun saw Jaemin with Sam also entering the cafe.

Jaemin look a bit irritated that made Renjun feel worried, what if he did not bottled up his emotion and tried to hit my son. Renjun thought but of course Jaemin can't do that.

Sam was smiling widely as he enters the cafe, "Dada!" Sam called as he ran excitedly to his father's arms.

"Hi baby, did your Nana hyung took care of you?" Renjun asked and Sam immediately nod. "he even bought me a cotton candy!" Sam added.

Renjun look at Jaemin and saw him a little bit looking bored "jaemin?" Renjun called making the latter look at him with a blank expression.

"are you tired? if yes, you can go and take a rest now. I can handle this" Renjun reassured making Jaemin nod. "Bye Sam! bye winwin hyung!" Jaemin said as he pick up his things and go out.

"something's wrong?" Winwin asked making Renjun shrugged. "go talk to him, I'll look over Sam for the main time" Winwin said. Renjun sighed before following Jaemin.

Renjun saw Jaemin about to cross the road. Renjun desperately called him, keeps on shouting his name but it seems like Jaemin was upset for an unknown reason.

Renjun ran so fast as he could so he could catch up with Jaemin, and finally Renjun reached out for his hand and grabbed the hem of his shirt.

Jaemin looked back and saw Renjun panting so hard, Jaemin can't help but to feel worried and grabbed Renjun's hand and led him to the nearest store.

-

they are now currently sitting at the bench, again for so many times, this set up is such a normal thing to them.

"You good now?" Jaemin asked making Renjun nod. "I have something to say-" both of them uttered

"You go first" Jaemin said, Renjun faced Jaemin and said "Did I make you upset or something? did I made you feel mad? are you annoyed already? are you getting tired of taking care of Sam?" Renjun asked continuously.

"seriously? huang Renjun? HAHAHA You did not do anything wrong"

"but why are you acting this way?"

"in what way?"

"you look like I did something, Jaemin I am worried about it!"

Jaemin sighed before bursting all his words to Renjun "Renjun you make me crazy every second, that time we made a cake I just knew I like being with you, I like it when Im with you and I am so confused with what you are showing me, Renjun. I know you don't feel the same way but why do have to make me feel jealous"

Renjun froze in his place, he cannot move nor even look straight to his eyes properly, Renjun's heart began to beat so fast that he could even feel the butterflies swarming inside his tummy.

"I like you Huang Renjun, I am crazy about you. Now can I be the new member in you heart?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun didn't know how to react, he is also feeling the same but don't have the guts to say it to him.

"Are you going to be there placing words in every chapters of our own book?" Renjun asked. Jaemin nodded.

"Now ask me" Renjun said making the both of them chuckle. "my baby is demanding" Jaemin said

"don't call me that, I haven't answered you yet" Renjun said as he smiled.

Jaemin faced Renjun and reach out for his hands. "My Huang Renjun, my creamer in my coffee, my icing on my cake, do you want to continue the missing puzzle and make it complete?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun nodded and pulled Jaemin near him. Slowly he placed his soft lips on top of Jaemin, slowly kissing under the sky who is watching them.

As their kiss gets deeper and hotter, Renjun wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck as he keeps on sharing the love they both have been having.

Renjun pulled away catching his breath, he placed his forehead to Jaemin's and said "Yes, i will be the last missing puzzle piece you wanted to have"

"I love you, my gem"

"gem?"

"Yup, Gem. because you are my treasure" Jaemin said as he wink making both of them crack a smile.

"I love you too, my gem~ Jaem?" Renjun said, Jaemin quickly pulled Renjun and gave him the warmest hug before kissing the top of his head.

"My gem"

tbc.