💌18

"Hi everyone!" Sam greeted energetically making Jaemin's mom chuckle as she keeps on watching Renjun's son.

"Mom, this is Renjun... my boyfriend" Jaemin introduced making Mrs. Na look at Renjun with her eyes full of happiness.

"Look at you... my baby is not a baby anymore" Mrs. Na joked making Jaemin felt embarrass.

"Renjun... Hi! I hope you guys end up having happy ending, Your son?"

Renjun smiled before nodding and lending his hand to the lady. "Nice meeting you Mrs. Na! I promise to keep your son and love him with all the love I have"

Chuckles were heard...

It was a happy moment.

-

"Jaemin, Call Renjun we need to eat now"

Jaemin went up to his room expecting Renjun to be sleeping but he wasn't there he then decided to look out from the window only to see Renjun peacefully watching the flowers and calmly taking pictures.

Jaemin went down and decided to join Renjun. Jaemin quietly walks behind him and engulfed him with embrace making Renjun jump a bit before recognizing the familiar scent.

"Mom said we are going to eat now"

"What are we going to have for lunch?"

"Hmm... me?"

Jaemin chuckled as Renjun slaps his arms softly, Renjun stood there as Jaemin hugging his back as he rests his head on the smaller shoulder.

"For real, what are we having for lunch?"

"Mom cooks something but I forgot what is it, I'm sure you will like it! mom is the best when it comes to cooking!"

Renjun smiles a bit before turning back and faced Jaemin. "Mr. Na Jaemin, I love you"

Jaemin smiled sweetly as he placed his nose on top of the latter making their heart flutter so much as if their heart's wanted to burst

"I love you too, My baby"

Jaemin smiled before kissing the tip of Renjun's nose before moving more closer to Renjun, aiming his plump lips, as much as Renjun wants to be kissed he backed away and told Jaemin to go eat now.

"I'm not Cheating on you right Jaehyun?"

Renjun shrugged his thoughts and decided to make this day a positive one. Renjun saw Sam and told him to seat down and eat with them.

"I am sure you are happy right there Jaehyun, I am loving someone else right now but you will be my first... apparently Jaemin is my Last now"

-

"Renjun? baby?"

Renjun felt someone shaking his upper arm and saw two figures infront of him, smiling, laughing, and looking at him with love in their eyes.

"Jaemin!" Renjun called and immediately hugged him. Sam went confuse before looking at Jaemin.

"Dada what is wrong?"

"Dada!" Renjun stopped crying before hugging his child who is clearly confused on what is happening. "Im worried Dada! stop crying!"

"shhh, I will stop now... Sorry Sammie" Renjun wiped his tears before smiling at Jaemin and placing soft kisses on top of his son's head.

-
"Are you okay? You know we can talk about what happened right? I'm just here Renjun"

"Thanks Jaem, It's just I'm feeling something that I shouldn't be feeling... as if I am doing something that I am not sure of"

"Mind elaborating more? I can help... at least"

"Do you think Jaehyun is mad at me? as us?"

"I don't know hon, But I'm sure Jaehyun is not that selfish to even hold you tightly even though he isn't even a whole human being. I get what you are saying but why do you think he will get mad? if loving again is a crime why don't you think there's not much people imprisoned with that kind of reason?"

"If loving you is a crime I can get arrested just for you"

"Jaem..."

"I love you Renjun... you know that, If Jaehyun is watching now he won't forgive me myself if I let you go and cry your eyes out"

"I love you too Jaemin... Thank you"

"No problem... do you want to go up?"

"Aren't we going home after dinner?"

"Babe, mom said this is also your home, now stay the night and be with me... with us"

Renjun chuckled as he pinched Jaemin's cheeks before wrapping his hands around the latter.

"what about Sam then?"

"Mom is going to take care of him, don't worry"

"Oh, I haven't seen Jeno here since morning? I'm just wondering where he is since he and hyuck are always together..."

"He's probably staying at Hyuck or working his ass out"

Renjun slowly nod before looking behind him and saw a small figure looking. "Who is that?"

Jaemin turned back and saw a small kid behind the bush only he realize it was his nephew "Liam!"

The small kid smiles brightly before running toward Jaemin. "When did you get here?"

"a while ago, Dad told me to go and find you"

Renjun walked near them and smiled at Liam. "Hi Liam? I am Renjun, your uncle's future husband"

Jaemin chuckled before kissing Liam's puffed cheeks. "Who is the father of your nephew?"

"Taeil and Doyoung"

Renjun made a shocked face before laughing "Really? but aren't they enemies?"

"Enemies to lover then..."

"Where's your father?"Jaemin asked as he pointed the kitchen.

-

"It's beautiful Jaemin! look at that star!"

"Wow! It's the Venus!"

"Really?"

"Umm"

"Do you believe in saying that if you count 9 stars your wish will come true?"

"Not really? why? do you want to try?"

"Yeah" Renjun chuckled before resting his head on Jaemin's shoulder.

"Done!" Renjun cheered before snuggled Jaemin more "What did you wish for?" Renjun asked.

"Eternal Life"

"What... Why? you know there is a time we will go back to where we should be right?"

"nothing, I just want to live eternally"

"Okay then. I wish that you will always be with me, with Sam"

"Okay!" Jaemin answered, he felt Renjun's hands getting cold and told him to go back inside since its getting colder.

"Dada? Can we three sleep together tonight?" Sam asked as soon as the couple entered the house.

both of them smiled as they wrapped their hands with the smaller one.

tbc.

A/n: I just want to say that this Renmin book is not that long its just I don't have time to publish the remaining chapters HAHA so I am wishing you guys to have a long patience! thanks love lots<3