💌16

"And that is that" Haechan said as he sighed.

"Channie hyung? have you seen Dada?" Sam asked as he scoots near Haechan.

"Nope, I also haven't seen Jaemin- No, there is no way they left us here" Haechan cried but Sam just laugh at him.

The four of them are having a picnic but Jeno hasn't arrived yet so they decided to wait for him. Haechan took his phone and decided to dial Jaemin' number.

Jaemin picked up but then told them to wait because they have to get something.

Haechan and Sam patiently waited for Jeno to arrive. within a few minutes, Jeno was walking near his boyfriend. Haechan stood up and greeted him. "Hi baby" Jeno said as he pecked Haechan's cheeks.

"Your Child?" Jeno asked as he moved back and thinking this is what he came for.

"Stop thinking about things dummy, that is Renjun's son and Jaemin is the one who is looking for him when Renjun was goimg to work, Sam say hi" Haechan said as he carefully move near Sam.

"Hi... Mr?"

"Lee Jeno, I am the brother of Jaemin" Jeno explained.

"Hi Mr. Jeno! You know what, uncle Channie said you never go to bath-" Haechan quickly reach for Sam and closed his mouth.

"What the? Babe? why are you telling that to a child?" Jeno said as he laugh. "It's fine not to take a bath but you know what Haechan is lazy so he is just using his undies two time-"

"Stop bring lies you skunk" Haechan yelled as he covers Sam's ears. "Babe, I am dearly calling you sweet things like babe, baby, hon, but you chose to call me skunk or dummy?" Jeno faked cried making Sam giggle.

"Its not funny that you are trying to be funny, baby"Haechan said making Jeno's face lit up and hugged Haechan together with Sam.

"Sam, we heard that right? he said Baby" Jeno proudly cheered making Sam laugh. Few minutes passed by Jaemin and Renjun came back with two cakes.

"Dada! Nana!"

Renjun smiled and took Jaemin's hand and went to hug his son. "Did Haechan look out for you very well?" Renjun asked making Haechan glare at him.

"Yes" Sam answered and went to Jaemin to just sat on his lap and hug him. Renjun laughs before sitting beside Jaemin.

"Wait, you guys are a couple?" Jeno asked making haechan chuckle. "They are so this is what you came for" Haechan said.

"Renjun right? please take care of Jaemin... i trust you that you won't leave him, okay?"

"You can assure that, Jeno? yeah Jeno. Jaemin should also do the same, Jaemin wont leave us right?" Renjun said as he reach out for Jaemin's hand and held it tight.

"I promise"

"Dada, I feel like Haechan hyung is already hungry"

-
"Bye Renjun, it was nice meeting you!" Jeno greeted as he smiled at Renjun.

"Nice catch there Haechan" Renjun joked as he nudged Haechan's side making Haechan laugh at him.

"You're saying that as if Jaem is not a good catch-"

"Shut up..."

Haechan let out a chuckle before moving away from them, leaving Jaemin and Renjun. Sam was currently sleeping on Renjun's shoulder.

Since they have done so much today and it was sure tiring. "do you need any help?"

"Its fine, just... can you sleep with us?" Renjun said making the latter stop moving and stood there as if he is a statue.

"Gosh Renjun, did I hear that right?"

"Yup, now we better go home since I wanted to sleep now"

"But isn't it too early to sleep?"

"Just go, Jaemin. Argh you're so annoying that I can't help but to fall for you"

Jaemin chuckled as he bring their things with him.

-
"Goodnight Sam" Renjun whispered to his son and moves to his own room only to see a Jaemin laying down the bed.

"Jaemin! Could you please at least change your clothes?" Renjun said but also remembered that Jaemin didn't get any clothes with him.

"Renjun, your shirts are too small for me to fit in- Who owns this?" Jaemin asked as he felt a soft clothe on top of him.

"That was Jaehyun's but don't worry he never get to wear that, you'll be fine" Renjun said as he looks down. Jaemin immediately changed his clothes and faced Renjun.

"Sorry"

Renjun look up and saw Jaemin smiling at him. "It's fine Jaem, I just can't... argh forget it. Let's sleep"

"Baby..." Jaemin called as he scoots near the latter. "Let it out, I can understand. You have me" Jaemin reassured trying his best not to show that he is hurt.

call him bitter but Jaemin was hurt by what he is seeing right now. How could Renjun love another guy when he can't even completely forget them? Jaemin wanted to be mad but he can't. He can't afford to lose Renjun, his angel.

"Jaemin I'm fine"

"Okay, I'll go sleep at the sofa, if you need anything... just call me" Jaemin said as he smiled at Renjun.

"Goodnight... Jaemin"

"Goodnight."

-
Renjun was moving so much, he can't sleep, it feels like something is missing but he can't point out.

Renjun wants something to hug on... or even just sleep with him at this point... and that is Jaemin.

"Jaem?" Renjun called and Jaemin hummed in response.

"You're not yet asleep? why?" Jaemin asked.

"Can you umm... sleep with me? like sleep beside me, please?" Renjun said still looking at the ceiling with his cheeks heating up. Jaemin let out a chuckle before standing up and took the other space beside Renjun.

"Jaem?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

Jaemin moved to face Renjun and saw him looking at him and giving his hands. Jaemin smiled before kissing Renjun's nose and reached out for his hand.

"are you scared?"

"A bit? but since Nana is here Junnie is not scared anymore."

"Stop acting cute, Renjun. You don't even understand what does it affects me" Jaemin said earning a laugh from Renjun

"goodnight Nana"

"Goodnight Junnie~"

"I love you."

"I love you too"

tbc.

A/n: Hehe hello?