💌13

"Sam, let's go now. We don't know if Jaemin wants to come or not. I'll just talk to your teacher" Renjun said but Sam is too desperate to have another parent with him.

Since his classmates always ask him why is he always bringing his babysitter not his real family, and Sam's defense is that his Nana hyung is a family.

Sam held Renjun's hand nearly squishing it to stop his father leaving him without even waiting for Jaemin.

"What?"

"We have to wait Dada!" Sam said and stood there again, waiting for Jaemin to arrive.

-

"Jaemin just go!" Haechan said pushing his bestfriend to enter the reception of the family day.

"But I am not a family" Jaemin answered.

"You dummy, why do you think Renjun asked you? because he wanted you to act as his other husband" Haechan said making Jaemin blush.

"It's not like that Haechan! it's just he had no choice"Jaemin said clinging his arms around Haechan so he could stop him from pushing him to the venue.

"Why did we go all the way here then? Jaemin, Sam and Renjun is waiting for you, and you wouldn't know, you'll grew love"

"stop making impossible things"

"I was just thinking that way because who knows"

"whatever Haechan"

"Just go Na Jaemin!" Haechan said as he push Jaemin to the entrance, Jaemin can't do anything but to smile at his friend bitterly. Haechan was laughing his ass off when he saw that and left afterwards.

Jaemin inhaled first before facing the venue. Sam immediately spotted him. "Nana hyung!!" Sam shouted as he run to his hyung.

Jaemin move to Renjun together with Sam.

"We should go" Renjun said as he grab Jaemin's hand and went inside.

-

"Sam! is that your other father?" One of his classmate asked, Sam look at Jaemin before looking at his classmate.

"He-"

"I am his father, yes." Jaemin said making Renjun look at him with a surprised look. Sam chuckled before smiling at his friend.

"Yes, i guess. Dada can we go play there?"Sam asked so Renjun nods and gave his son a smile. "Come back later, okay?" Renjun added.

Jaemin chuckled making Renjun glare at him. "don't worry, that kid won't think that much. We'll be fine" Jaemin said

"That is not what I worry about" Renjun said "what is it then?" Jaemin asked.

"Sam will probably tease me again" Renjun said

"is that so? then why not make it legal?"

"Stop joking like that Jaemin" Renjun said looking away from Jaemin making Jaemin chuckle. "okay" Jaemin answered briefly.

"Excuse me Mr. Huang?" One of the teacher's called. Renjun look at her and bowed before asking why.

"Nothing, I just want to check my student's family... your husband?" The teacher asked that made Renjun immediately shook his head but Jaemin stopped him and said "Yes"

Renjun look at him again and tried to calm himself. "Okay... I have to go now, have fun~"

"Are you insane Mr. Na Jaemin!?" Renjun asked irritatedly "no" Jaemin answered back making Renjun feel more annoyed that is why he left Jaemin and sat far away from him.

Jaemin followed him and did not say anything. They are silent for the whole hour. Not until Sam asked them to join the activities.

"Everyone, we are not doing the final activity and the family who will get chosen by the judge will of course receive a price! If you guys wanted to join in baking the cake please move to the near table, 10 families are needed. Thank you and have fun" The announcer said. Sam excitedly pulled the two in front and told them to do it for him.

"Please Dada... Nana hyung~" Sam pleased, Renjun sighed before agreeing.

They are now facing the table they should use, since a lot of families are interested all of the slots are occupied, but they are one if the different family.

The couple behind them was whispering some words that they don't even want to know, telling other parents that both husbands are not allowed but they out them in silent and told them to shut up.

Renjun chuckled before looking at Jaemin who is also laughing but then he remembered that he and Jaemin are still fighting so they worn off their smiles before facing the other contestants with a serious face.

"You have 50 minutes to do it, make it creative as much as possible. Timer starts now"

Both Renjun and Jaemin reached the flour making their hands touch making friction they don expect them to feel.

"umm... I'll make the cream you bake that" Renjun said earning a nod from Jaemin.

Renjun made started making cream.

-

"Wow!" Jaemin said making Renjun startled "don't just casually shout, it scares me" Renjun said as he rolled his eyes to Jaemin.

"Okay I am sorry Huang Renjun" Jaemin apologies but Renjun looks like he is not paying attention so Jaemin sighed before taking a picture on the cake they made.

It was designed by Renjun, since the theme was not specified they just made a design that was simple but look pleasing in the eyes.

"5 minutes left"

Renjun look around and saw Sam cheering on him, Renjun waved his hand to Sam making the kid giggle.

"time is up... Leave your cakes on top of the table and let the judges look at it" The announcer said. Renjun called Sam so he could stay beside him.

Few minutes passed by and it's time for their cake to be judged, the judged did not make any suspicious move so they are still thinking what does they think, but Jaemin is confident they will get the trophy.

After judging the cake they move to the next one, renjun looked a bit nervous, suddenly Jaemin felt a weight pressed on his free hand. Jaemin drew a smiling face on his face as he look at Renjun before telling him he did his best.

Renjun chuckled a bit before telling Sam to wait.

-

"All of your works are masterpiece but one should be the top, Everyone braise yourself and ready to congratulate yourself for a job well done, congratulations Mr. Na Jaemin and Mr. Huang Renjun!" The announcer said.

Renjun stood there as if his feet was frozen, Sam clearly heard it and immediately shook his father's arm before telling him that they really won. Renjun smiled as he jumped hugging the guy beside him.

Sam tilted his head as soon as he saw Jaemin and Renjun jumping in joy but he is not against nor jealous but he just don't understand why do they keep on denying their feelings for each other.

"YAY!! We did it Jaemin!!" Renjun cheered as he held Jaemin's shoulder and smiling widely infront of Jaemin.

"I know we will! Renjun you look so cute!" Jaemin said, Renjun keep on smiling before realizing what Jaemin just said.

"umm... okay" Renjun chuckled a bit and tried to convince himself that it's just a compliment as a friend.

Renjun tried his best to look away from Jaemin but Sam didn't make it happen, Sam held their both hands and made their way to the center to of course receive the prize.

"Thank you for joining!"

tbc.