💌3

"Um? Would you like some cake or something?" Renjun asked but Jaemin shook his head and just smiled.

"About the baby sitting, it was just for Mondays to Friday since. Sam doesn't have school for weekends. Are you sure you are interested?" Renjun asked again.

Renjun was not sure why this Jaemin is looking at him with something in his eyes but it sure makes Renjun feel like he is a little bit weird.

"I wouldn't approach you if I wasn't, right?" Jaemin answered before letting out a chuckle. "And you two are going to be taking care of my son?" Renjun asked. Jaemin immediately shook his head and said that he just accompanied him all the way here.

Renjun nodded and continued on discussing with Jaemin about him being a baby sitter. Of course Jaemin will keep it secret that he has a heart problem. That might be one of the reason he won't get and will just make himself jobless again.

And he hate it.

He hate what he have.

He hate that limited things are the only thing he can do.

And keeping it as a secret may be one of the possibility he might get it without even getting judged or getting pitied on.

As they continued to talk, Haechan on the other hand was so busy exploring the cafe. He saw a kid and he just ignored it since he is not that fond of kids. So he better ignore it.

---

"I would like to show you my son anyway, so I need you to stay here for a while and I'll get him, Alright?" Renjun said as he gave a soft smile before standing up but then he stopped when a kid was running towards their table, scared out of his life and was terrified.

Renjun furrowed his eyebrow and worried started to plaster on his face. Renjun immediately catched his son and carried him. Asking if he was okay and why is he running.

"I saw a weird uncle back there where I play and I just looked at him but then he started to chase me" Sam cried making Renjun chuckle. "It must be your friend. It's fine tho" Renjun said making Jaemin face palmed in embarassment.

Haechan run towards them with a teasing smile and sae the child on his father's arms. Haechan turned around out of embarassment and wanting to lose his existence at the moment.

Renjun wanted to make something to spice the mood up, since Haechan was a little bit intimidated to Renjun he might think that Renjun was mad for doing that to his kid.

"Stop right there Mr. Kid slander" Renjun called making Haechan look at his with disbelief in his eyes. "excuse me but what did you just called me?!" Haechan asked.

"Uhh Mr. Kid Slander?"

Jaemin was just watching and trying hard not to laugh. It was fun teasing Haechan for sometime. Jaemin then switched his gaze to the kid that was still sobbing but he was looking at Jaemin.

Jaemin thought he was familiar. The kid's face lit up and plastered an excitement face making the two guys stop bickering over something.

"Dada! Look it's Mr. strawberry head!" Sam said making Renjun look at his child and back to Jaemin.

"See, even your kid knows how to make weird nicknames. Like father like son they say. Well I need you to take back the nickname you just said Mr. Huang. You could have just named me as "princess" or maybe "pancake" but "Mr. Kid slander?!" Haechan protests making Renjun chuckled so is Winwin.

"Oh, really? When did you met him?" Renjun asked "And I am sorry for calling you a bad nickname, I was just fooling around. Well that mist be disrespectful so I am asking for forgiveness" Renjun said and bowed his head. "Have a seat" He continued.

Sam then went down and went to where Jaemin is sitting. Renjun wanted to get him back but Sam looks like he really wanted to stay at his baby sitter.

"Dada, Mr. strawberry head--"

"It's Jaemin, my Sammie" Jaemin corrected making the kid nod. "Um Mr. Jaemin made me feel better. He said that crying is not bad as long as you feel hurt and need to cry no need to hide it. But Uncle Yangyang already arrived so I didn't have the chance to introduce him to you" Sam said as he hug Jaemin.

"He also helped me stood up when I accidentally bumped him and I wounded my elbow" Sam added. Renjun gave a thankful smile before saying the word thank you itself.

"But how did you know Sam's full name?" Renjun asked Jaemin. Winwin served them a chocolate frappe and Haechan was busy eating it.

"Um? SAMMIE IS HIS NAME? Oh my. I just made him a nickname to sound it cute but I did not expect it to be Sammie" Jaemin chuckled once again before hugging Sam.

"We'll see you on monday then?" Renjun said as the three of them stood up and giving each other a hand shake before putting Sam down and giving him a hug for the last time.

"Bye Nanny Jaemin!~" Sam said but Renjun covered his mouth. I mean how could he name him NANNY JAEMIN HAHA. okay back to the story.

Jaemin let out a laugh and clung his arms on Haechan.

---
"I didn't know the traits we expected was opposite on what that guy's appearance." Haechan joked making Jaemin chuckle as well.

"He is cute tho" Jaemin blabbered making Haechan look at him. "For all the years that your heart was lonely and won't even look for a boy. Finally someone made you fall... YOU JUST FALL FOR HIM" Haechan reasoned.

"Really? Fall for him already? I don't know Haechan. Loving someone was banned from my vocabulary" Jaemin answered

"Well at least try to love. I won't gatekeep you for that" Haechan said. Haechan was so supportive to his best friend that even for just interaction he ship them that fast just to make Jaemin learn how to feel love even for the first time.

"I don't know. I am not sure nor ready for that" Jaemin said as they continued to walk to the bus stop and go back home so jaemin will take a rest.

"I might be feeling that but not now" Jaemin said to himself as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

tbc.