💌15

"Haechann!!!" Jaemin called making the latter look behind him.

"What?" Haechan asked.

"Renjun... I confessed to Renjun!" Jaemin cheered. Haechan look at him with excitement in his eyes. "good thing, Im glad both of you admitted that you love each other" Haechan said making Jaemin move closer to him and asked.

"I can't wait to let him meet my parents!"

"Yeah, and you guys will start a family and have Sam as your baby!!!"

both of them are so happy about their relationship. Haechan having a loyal and loving Jeno while his bestfriend has a futuristic and not so romantic but a clingy Renjun.

"What if I didn't get through this fight?" Jaemin asked, Haechan moves near his best friend and said "You will get healed Jaemin, promise us you will gey healed"

"I don't know Haechan..."

-

"Nana hyung!" Sam cheered making Jaemin look at the kid calling for his name, Renjun walks behind him looking down.

"Don't worry Dada, I know what is going on with you guys. I am happy for you! now we should go now! bye dada~" Sam said as he placed a soft kiss on his father's cheeks.

"Bye Sam!" Renjun said.

"Na Jaemin... really"

-

"So, you like my Dada?" Sam asked, Jaemin nod furiously and said he do love his father.

"We just confessed yesterday- why do I need to say this to you?" Jaemin chuckled as he ruffles Sam's hair.

"Nana hyung... please don't leave Dada, It hurts me seeing him crying at night and blaming himself because of my Daddy's death"

Jaemin just listen on what Sam is saying, it seems like Renjun suffered so much but at least he gave effort on raising a child like Sam. Just like his father, Sam is a strong kid, he has a strong mentally and he is understanding.

"Nana won't leave, okay? Now finish you food and go back to class" Jaemin said before smiling at the kid.

--
"Hyung, what should I do? Sam might be angry if he found out I liked Jaemin. Hyung help me" Renjun said as he keeps on bugging his Winwin hyung

Winwin just chuckled before facing the younger "Renjun calm down, listen I am glad that you and Jaemin finally confessed but whatever your kid's reaction, accept it. But you know that Sam is not that type of person. I mean why would he stop you liking someone that is making the two of you happy, Sam is really comfortable to Jaemin so adapting the environment wont be too hard for Sam." Winwin explained.

"Right. I feel like they spend more time that me" Renjun laughs before going back to his workplace. "I'll talk to him later" Renjun added.

-
"Dada!" Sam screamed as he moves near Renjun who is currently fixing something at the counter.

"Hi Baby!" Renjun cheered before letting him enter where he is and carried the kid.

"How's your day?" Renjun asked making Sam smile at him. "Great! Do you have plans today dada?" Sam asked.

Renjun just look at him with a confused face before looking back at Jaemin who is sitting innocently at one of the table

"Did you Nana hyung tells you something you don't have to know?" Renjun asked and Sam just chuckled. "He did! He said the two of you con-" Before Sam could finish what he is about to say someone entered the cafe.

Jaemin looked at the guy entering with 3 guys along with him. Renjun smiled excitedly as he welcomed the new faces

"they must be close hmm" Jaemin said under his breath. "Yes Nana hyung, That is uncle Taeyong, my past Dad's bestfriend. The three guys behind them is uhhh... Oh that is uncle Johnny, uncle Yuta and Uncle Jungwoo!" Sam said making Jaemin surprised.

"When did you even get here?" Jaemin chuckled before placing Sam on his Lap.

"A while ago, I was asking if you could carry me since dada has something to do still but it seems like your mind is thinking too much" Sam said making Jaemin chuckle.

"You Really knew a lot Sammie" Jaemin said as he ruffles the Kid's hair.

-

"Thank you so much hyung! uhh how can I pay this?" Renjun thanked making Taeyong chuckle. "Dont worry about it Junnie, I am not asking for anything. In fact, I asked Yuta if he knows someone who can work with you and they insisted to be the one so I cant do anything about that" Taeyong said

Renjun smiled as a relief and look back at Winwin. "Oh I heard that you're courting someone here, Yuta?" Johnny asked

Winwin slowly sat down behind the counter trying to hide out of embarassment. "Yeah" Yuta answered

"Winwin hyung, Are you done yet?" Renjun called as he moves near Winwin and saw him hiding.

"Hyung, Yuta hyung and the others are waiting" Renjun whispered and Winwin slowly stood up and pushed the four drinks to Renjun. "Please Renjun, you serve this time"

Renjun laughs and did it anyway, Winwin took off his apron and immediately went back to the staff room.

"Renjun, is that Winwin?" Taeyong asked making Renjun nod. "Yes hyung, he is just a bit shy because-"

"His suitor is here, Junnie can I go there?" Yuta said proudly making Jungwoo choke on his drink.

"Yuta!" Jungwoo called making the five of them laugh. "Sure hyung, just be calm okay?" Renjun said as he tapped Yuta's shoulder.

"Dada!" Sam called as he drag Jaemin near them. Taeyong and the others look at the kid calling making them smile "Hi Sammie!" Jungwoo greeted

"Hi uncle Woo!" Sam answered as he gave a hug to his uncle and sat on his lap. Taeyong look up and saw an unfamiliar face

"Uhhh He is Na Jaemin. Sam's baby sitter for now" Renjun introduced. Jaemin bowed before lending his hand for a handshake.

"I know you two are more than that" Johnny said and Jaemin just chuckled. "Yes, you are right. We are dating" Jaemin said making the three of them gasp.

...

"That's fine Renjun" Taeyong reassured," it's not like you are cheating or something, I am sure Jae is happy for you being happy with a new guy" Taeyong added.

"Don't worry hyung, I wont hurt Renjun" Jaemin said

"I know. Nice meeting you Jaemin" Taeyong smiled

"I must not leave him"

tbc.