💌7

"Jaemin please let me go with you" Haechan whined, Jaemin was about to go to Sam's house since they have to go to school.

"Haechan, you do not have anything to do there" Jaemin answered as he keeps on fixing himself.

"I am sure you're just a baby sitter not a suitor" Haechan said making Jaemin look at him with a confuse face as he clears his throat.

"Fine. But you have to help at the cafe" Jaemin asked making Haechan nod, Jaemin thought it was the end of their conversation but Haechan keeps on asking questions.

"You applied as a baby sitter not a staff at a cafe" Haechan said once again. "I am doing it because I am kind hearted enough to help people who are in need" Jaemin answered making Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Makes sense but you have to be careful on your health, Jaem" Haechan said as he clung his arm on his best friend.

"I know that-- Omg there's Jeno!" Jaemin points out of nowhere making Haechan look at it excitedly.

"See, you better talk and explain everything you feel" Jaemin said, Haechan shook his head and said. "My motto in life is 'Ask me first since I wanted to be ask' You know I do not like talking first, it makes me look desperate"

"Whatever, if that's what you wanted to then I have no choice to set you two up" Jaemin said as he laugh, Haechan turned red before slapping Jaemin's arms softly.

"So, how's the thing between you and your new friend?" Haechan asked, of course Jaemin was happy to be with them.

"What do you mean 'the thing' You must misunderstood something, huh?"

"I can see it in your eyes Jaem, you never look like that to someone when you are not interested"

"But this is the first time I will let you come wth me and see them" Jaemin laughed. "Are you my stalker?" Jaemin questioned again.

"As if! Okay, deny it if you want but you can't change my mind that you have something for that Renjun" Haechan as they keep on walking.

"You know what, I shouldn't let you go with me" Jaemin said making Haechan chuckle.

"too late, Haechan is already here!" Haechan beamed as they press the doorbell infront of Renjun's house.

Renjun opened the gate and was surprise to see Haechan, "You are Haechan, Am I right?"Renjun asked as he smiled.

"Yes you are, now let your child go out and we will take care of him"

"Jaemin WILL take care of him" Renjun demanded making Haechan roll his eyes.

"We will both take care of your precious baby" Jaemin said, Trying to stop the two from arguing.

Renjun chuckled before letting them in, Renjun called Sam downstairs to meet Jaemin so they can go to school now.

Sam excitedly went down but stopped when he saw Haechan. Sam hide behind Jaemin making Renjun chuckle.

"Did you teach your Son to be like this?" Haechan asked as he keeps on making friendly face in front of the kid.

"You scared him at the cafe remember?" Renjun said making Haechan face palmed. Renjun went to Sam and pulled him beside him.

"Sam, if that Uncle scares you again, just call Jaemin okay?" Renjun said and just received a nod.

"Come here buddy, I will buy you a lot of apple later"

"He hates apples" Renjun said making Haechan shut up. "We should go now, see you at the cafe Renjun" Jaemin said as they all walked out the house leaving Renjun alone. Again.

As usual, the daily routine of his life. Making Sam go to school, going to the cafe and going back home. He doesn't feel any excitement anymore.

He Wish he could feel some real happiness again, it's not like Sam cannot be the cause of his happiness but you know the happiness that was naturally there was different from the happiness you wanted to feel.

Renjun shrugged his thoughts and started to fix himself.

--
As soon as Renjun entered the place Winwin hurriedly approached him. Renjun tried to calm him down and ask what is it.

Winwin was smiling happily as they both sat down on one table. "Remember the time when you wished to merge our cafe with Mr. Lee's Cafe? He just called a while ago and said he talk with you about that!"

"MR. LEE TAEYONG?? Jaehyun's BEST FRIEND?" Renjun asked, Winwin nodded a lot and told him to meet Taeyong at a steak house later at 9.

"Can you take care of Sam while i was away?" Renjun asked, "You know that's not a problem right? I am so excited for you! I hope he really want to merge our cafe and his!" Winwin answered.

Happiness was roaming around their cafe as they both scream happiness. "He will!" Renjun said but after that a costumer came in making them go back to their workplace and serve.

-
"Jaemin is this what you are doing everyday?" Haechan asked, as he bite the side of a burger. They are having a break time with Sam.

"Yeah" Jaemin answered briefly. Honestly, he feels bored sometimes but since he has music everything can be exciting.

"Dada- I mean Nanny. I know it's weird calling you that so please tell me what should I call you" Sam said out of the blue. Jaemin look at him and said "Nana is fine with me"

"Okay, Nana hyung!" Sam said as he stood up from his seat and hugged Jaemin. "You guys are acting like father and son" Haechan said, sulking since Sam didn't asked him.

"I wish I still have a dad" Sam said making Haechan felt guilty for mentioning father.

"I am sorry Sam, I didn't know"

"it's fine uncle Channie! I have my Dada and a lot of Uncle" Sam blabbered as he smiled at the two.

"Channie? that's cute! Unlike what your Dada is calling me" Haechan laughed making Sam too so is Jaemin.

"Are you done? it seems like Teacher was looking for you now" Jaemin said making Sam look back, "See you later Nana and Channie hyung!" Sam said and rushed to their classroom.

"Is that the reason why you wanted to help or because of the Dad" Haechan asked.

"Here we go again" Jaemin chuckled.

tbc.